- Joined
- Sep 5, 2018
- Messages
- 21,234
AxeHow do you get a **** grad off your porch?
Pay them for the pizza....
AxeHow do you get a **** grad off your porch?
Pay them for the pizza....
With a 60 pt lead in the 4th. There were posters here ready to get a *** change so they could have his child .That run against Savannah State, tho...
![]()
People crowned jarren for that one pass to ezzard alsoWith a 60 pt lead in the 4th. There were posters here ready to get a *** change so they could have his child .
The disgrunted uncle gang. Look at them now lol.I seem to recall there was a devious and malicious conspiracy to keep him off the field and no five star would ever sign here again because of it.
This place is the headquarters of the backup quarterback brigade. "I don't like the starter so the backup whom I've never seen play is obviously much better. However, the coaches are purposely leaving him on the bench because they want to lose".I seem to recall there was a devious and malicious conspiracy to keep him off the field and no five star would ever sign here again because of it.
That was the Cane Dynasty's ultimate downfall IIRCRemember the double secret probation and secret torture chamber that “insiders” were assuring us was the reason Ahmon Richards wasn’t playing, rather than the real reason, a congenital stenosis type injury of the neck that was discovered and could have caused permanent injury or worse.
So some other team isn’t using him correctly?He’s not a good football player. It is what it is.
I heard mark pope bought a frozen 18-pound turkey on thanksgiving morning and by noon he had a beautiful, succulent, fully-cooked birdI’m done ripping on Lingard. Let’s perpetuate the legend of Pope.
In a Western Saloon, Pope once shot a man for snoring too loud...
The disgrunted uncle gang. Look at them now lol.
One is on a milk carton in illinois , the other is instagramming about the nutrition program in the swamp.
Everytime this thread pops up i think he entered portal again
A division 2 schoolFAU is full. hes gonna end up at that school off i4 between tampa and orlando
They say, on a cold night, you can still hear Mark Pope sing "Bienvenidos a Miami"I heard mark pope bought a frozen 18-pound turkey on thanksgiving morning and by noon he had a beautiful, succulent, fully-cooked bird
Polk State?FAU is full. hes gonna end up at that school off i4 between tampa and orlando
HCC has a football team nowFAU is full. hes gonna end up at that school off i4 between tampa and orlando
The fact that this remains a top 10 thread makes me angry and happy. I want him to be in the portal again every time I open it. However, I enjoy remembering he is rotting away 4th string on the bench after gloating.