Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
The fact that this remains a top 10 thread makes me angry and happy. I want him to be in the portal again every time I open it. However, I enjoy remembering he is rotting away 4th string on the bench after gloating.

People crowned jarren for that one pass to ezzard also
As dopey and immature as Jarren Williams is, he’s still miles better than Lingard. At least Williams has started games and played well at times.

Advertisement
Can you imagine the serious injury that could have occurred on a breakway run from her kick and she is last player between runner and goal line?

WTF was Vandy thinking?

did you not notice when she squibbed kicked she sprinted right to the sideline? didn't even wait to see what would happen. she was very coached up for this moment

did you not notice when she squibbed kicked she sprinted right to the sideline? didn't even wait to see what would happen. she was very coached up for this moment
It was a 100% fabricated and total garbage moment.

An insult to women athletes who would have put the appropiate effort into the play, ran down the field to the ball carrier, and said bring it beyotch.

This young lady, while talented in soccer, actually diminished herself by taking part in the farce.

Vandy's coach deserves all the scorn headed his way.

Advertisement
It was a 100% fabricated and total garbage moment.

An insult to women athletes who would have put the appropiate effort into the play, ran down the field to the ball carrier, and said bring it beyotch.

This young lady, while talented in soccer, actually diminished herself by taking part in the farce.

Vandy's coach deserves all the scorn headed his way.
this is about linguard

Can you imagine the serious injury that could have occurred on a breakway run from her kick and she is last player between runner and goal line?

WTF was Vandy thinking?
You can say the same thing about 99% of male kickers at any level of football. None of them are looking for any of that.

Also to stay on topic, Lingard can rot on the bench.

Advertisement
You can say the same thing about 99% of male kickers at any level of football. None of them are looking for any of that.

Also to stay on topic, Lingard can rot on the bench.
Culturally not sure its the same thing.

Yes, may Lingard ride the pine and may his cleats be filled with athlete's foot fungus.

Advertisement
Didn’t he say he was a gator whole time at Miami?

I don't think so. Towards the end, he made a comment about "dreaming about" becoming a Gaytor, but I don't think he was constantly pining for Hogtown for the couple of years he was at Miami.

I have some inside knowledge on this, won't disclose too much, but he was going to UM games for years before he signed (sometimes "sitting in my seats"). While he liked both UM and UF, this isn't a "he was a Gaytor the whole time he was at Miami" situation.

You would think he would’ve atleast tried a different position by now like safety or linebacker or “striker” just to see if he has a little bit of potential to actually get on the field… at this point just hang it up.

Advertisement
Back