Lingard in the Portal

Burns will get an opporuntity this year, I dont see Cam and/or #2 staying healthy the whole year, I think he will shine
1601485786293.gif
 
I watched a couple Miami practices. Afterwards I came on this board and stated that Cam would see the field before Lingard. I got ripped a new ******** and I'm pretty sure a couple people on here owe me lemon pepper wings.
But in all seriousness, where do you believe we can find the best lemon pepper wings in South Florida?
 
I watched a couple Miami practices. Afterwards I came on this board and stated that Cam would see the field before Lingard. I got ripped a new ******** and I'm pretty sure a couple people on here owe me lemon pepper wings.
**** you don't like BBQ or old bay 😅
 
Lol... I remember so many dolt posters (some new, some "seasoned") last year saying "uh duh... you gotta play them 5 stars duh... duhh no matter what... like duH! they're 5*!**!*%*% and stuff!!!!!!"....

I seriously doubt you legacy posters will eat crow on this one...
 
Back
Top