I like Burns tho
It's a crime his body betrays when it comes to staying healthy.
Go Canes
I like Burns tho
Now with our two true freshmen seeing action, proves Lingard was not taking care of business.can't blame him
never used him
BUrns high school sophomore year film was better then anybody i can remember seeingI like Burns tho
It's a crime his body betrays when it comes to staying healthy.
Go Canes
Burns will get an opporuntity this year, I dont see Cam and/or #2 staying healthy the whole year, I think he will shineIt's a crime his body betrays when it comes to staying healthy.
Go Canes
Burns will get an opporuntity this year, I dont see Cam and/or #2 staying healthy the whole year, I think he will shine
But in all seriousness, where do you believe we can find the best lemon pepper wings in South Florida?I watched a couple Miami practices. Afterwards I came on this board and stated that Cam would see the field before Lingard. I got ripped a new ******** and I'm pretty sure a couple people on here owe me lemon pepper wings.
**** you don't like BBQ or old bayI watched a couple Miami practices. Afterwards I came on this board and stated that Cam would see the field before Lingard. I got ripped a new ******** and I'm pretty sure a couple people on here owe me lemon pepper wings.
Burns ran very well last Saturday. I am cheering for this kid.BUrns high school sophomore year film was better then anybody i can remember seeing
UF played 3 RB’s against Ole Miss. Lingard was not one of them. He’s officially overrated
Sometimes you can't fix stupid...Fast forward to now and word on the gaytor board was that he’s struggling with the playbook. He was asked about it and defensively talked about blocking assignments and how he knows all that. I thought we heard the same thing here.
Link us please! He looked explosive out there. Looks healthy, finally.BUrns high school sophomore year film was better then anybody i can remember seeing
Link us please! He looked explosive out there. Looks healthy, finally.