- Joined
- Apr 22, 2017
- Messages
- 23,436
Burns is a great kid with a bright future.
Kid could have been something special if he hadn’t had all the injuries..
Burns is a great kid with a bright future.
I don't think I've ever met a wing I didn't like.**** you don't like BBQ or old bay![]()
Are you serious?He's back in the portal
JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has the best wings in South Florida. Bar none. And I'm a wing connoisseur.But in all seriousness, where do you believe we can find the best lemon pepper wings in South Florida?
I'm saving this post for next time I'm down there. **** they look good.JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has the best wings in South Florida. Bar none. And I'm a wing connoisseur.
They've won Alligator Ron's Wing Fest 5 years in a row.
They have like 25+ different sauce combinations. And they always come out crispy!
The "Malena" wings is what you want if you like lemon pepper.
Malenas are Lemon pepper + parmesan + garlic butter
View attachment 132544
View attachment 132543
On Tuesdays they're 60 cents each, even for to-go orders.
I need sauce on this--for the humor of it.He's back in the portal
JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has the best wings in South Florida. Bar none. And I'm a wing connoisseur.
They've won Alligator Ron's Wing Fest 5 years in a row.
They have like 25+ different sauce combinations. And they always come out crispy!
The "Malena" wings is what you want if you like lemon pepper.
Malenas are Lemon pepper + parmesan + garlic butter
View attachment 132544
View attachment 132543
On Tuesdays they're 60 cents each, even for to-go orders.
question is how are the fries? Fresh cut or frozen? curly or straight cut?JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has the best wings in South Florida. Bar none. And I'm a wing connoisseur.
They've won Alligator Ron's Wing Fest 5 years in a row.
They have like 25+ different sauce combinations. And they always come out crispy!
The "Malena" wings is what you want if you like lemon pepper.
Malenas are Lemon pepper + parmesan + garlic butter
View attachment 132544
View attachment 132543
On Tuesdays they're 60 cents each, even for to-go orders.
I rewatched Burns yesterday, and I realize it was in mop up time, but I still feel he’s earned a few more carries. Bottom line: we are quadruply blessed with RBs.
It's not too late for himKid could have been something special if he hadn’t had all the injuries..
That "CP" sauce looks like it might be for me.JT's Sports Bar in Pembroke Pines has the best wings in South Florida. Bar none. And I'm a wing connoisseur.
They've won Alligator Ron's Wing Fest 5 years in a row.
They have like 25+ different sauce combinations. And they always come out crispy!
The "Malena" wings is what you want if you like lemon pepper.
Malenas are Lemon pepper + parmesan + garlic butter
View attachment 132544
View attachment 132543
On Tuesdays they're 60 cents each, even for to-go orders.
I love to bet but I like my starting backfield line up to be...
1. #23
2. #22
3. #2
4. #4
They have like 5 different types of fries. I prefer the steak fries.question is how are the fries? Fresh cut or frozen? curly or straight cut?
Come back in here and let me know what you think.Will try it this week lol. Get some money for this. I’m going to roll up and say Coach Macho sent me![]()