Lingard in the Portal

Don't understand love for steak fries. Just order a **** baked potato if you're going that direction.

Was going to talk some wings smack, but that pic looked . . . . good.
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

This belongs with Brock’s well done steaks..
 
Nah - no good use for those.

The ratio of potato to gravy is much better with standard fries.
Maybe you're using the wrong gravy? I make a little extra au poivre sauce. It's so rich the it works.
 
I always loved the seasoned fries at monty’s raw bar. Helped sponge up all the pk3’s
 
I watched a couple Miami practices. Afterwards I came on this board and stated that Cam would see the field before Lingard. I got ripped a new ******** and I'm pretty sure a couple people on here owe me lemon pepper wings.
What did you see in those practices that either convinced you that Harris was that good, Lingard was not that good, or maybe both?
I always like to hear what a person sees from a coaching perspective
 
Don’t be surprised if Burns gets healthy and pulls a Gus Edwards.

He was out of football for a long time and is still getting his rhythm back.

He will be back next year. If he has a good pro day, he could get a look. Once he gets his feel for the game back, he may impress with his size and speed. He isn’t just a straight line runner. He has the rare ability to plant on one foot and change direction most big backs don’t have.

If he is health the only thing that could keep him out of the league is vision.
 
Back
Top