- Joined
- Nov 24, 2011
- Messages
- 3,001
All y’all pussies crying about Lo being done wrong, and it is now becoming clear that he had decided months ago that he wanted to be a Gator. 


What's unfortunate is we run so few plays a game because of our pace and haven't had any blowouts that we can't get him run to show off and make it impossible for him to not get on the field.
Gimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn’t.Gimme the running back that goes thru his pregame routines on his rival's turf, needing four of them to walk him off.
Y'all can have the running back who wanted to jump ship to another rival one month into the season.
Fck that turncoat. I'll ride with Cam all day
Gimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn’t.
He’s always been super average as a RB. He’s a guy with good measurables who doesn’t seem to have a very good feel for running the ball. You don’t have measurables like him and run for 5 yards per carry in HS unless you lack something.Cam's vision is terrible. I lost track of how many times he would have a clear running lane only to try and bounce it outside. Infuriating
Gimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn natural’t.
I’ll take pretty much anyone’s attitude over a guy who was dreaming about being a Gaytor while here.Not arguing with you here. But I'll take Cam's mentality over Lingard.
We do need a better natural runner than Cam.
Yup cam is missing something.... plain as day watching him earlierGimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn’t.
ExactlyTHESE NEW AGE KIDS BE HOES- SALUTE CAM FOR CALLING HIM OUT! THEY BEEN KNOWN HE WAS QUITING!
Gimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn’t.
Cam Magoo just isn’t a very good RB. Looks the part but isn’t. He’ll be better in a better system but so will everyone else. If we can’t find a better RB we’re gonna keep struggling in the run game.To be fair our RB's have to break 35 tackles behind the LOS before they can think about finding "holes". And that's if the guy in motion doesn't block the snap from getting to the QB's hands.