Lingard in the Portal

lo's buddy on this board is gonna report y'all for being so mean to him now that the gig is up and you gonna get an infraction... lol

this is MY OPINION. it appears to me the following:
1) lo got hurt
2) coaches kept him out to get 100% better
3) lo wanted to get back in but coaches held him out to be sure
4) lo got ****ed
5) lo went to Manny and told him he wasn't right (a little tidbit in the wide right podcast today by kelvin Harris) which leads me to now believe based on lo's 3 month dreaming comments that lo checked out long ago and didn't want to burn playtime and lose a redshirt
6) coaches decided not to play him cause he had checked out and was gonna leave after the season
7) "buddy" comes on the board and says he is 100% healthy to cover his trails and make it all on the coaches so when he leaves he can blame it on the coaches
8) Cam Harris calls him out

Just this - 💯

Advertisement
Lmao boy boy boy... Dreaming of being on another team while also "fighting so hard" to play for us. Maaaaan all y'all who were defending him are looking very FUNNY right now.

I'm eating crow on this kid - I'll admit it. Had me fooled.
Don't let the door hit ya.

hes going to UF. doesnt matter what the real story is, hes been gone since august/september ebfore any of the RS talk came up.

The quote said 3 months, which would mean since October the earliest (oct, nov & dec is 3 months). Not sure where aug/sept unless u are talking about something else or you are using fuzzy math.

Also who is this tweet from that referenced this quote supposedly from Lingard? Is that a gayturd? I hope not! Anyone actually see this in a tweet from Lingard? I’m guessing the answer is no.

I didn't say he'd "never be good." I think his speed gives him a chance in the right role. I'm trying to tell you why he hasn't played under either staff.

Manny isn't the type of guy who is stubborn with talented players. He brought Jeff back after quitting the team. He started Jarren after he quit on the team. He plays talent to a fault. If he thought post-injury Lingard could help, he would've played him.
Lol really?

He started patchan over GR

He played knowles and the white walk on over much more talented players.

Advertisement
Can anyone blame the kid? Best of luck to the young man.

Semper Canes!!!
I get the kid is doing what he thinks is best for him, but yeah, I can blame him. Because I remember a time when the first thing anyone thought when a kid didn't see the field was "I guess he's not as good as the other guys". The expectation was that you earn your spot, it's not given to you because you were hot sht in HS. Now we're all so sure everybody on the bench is a star and should be playing. Whenever we're disappointed by one player we claim there's a better guy on the roster and the coaches are morons. But never, under any circumstances does anyone think the kid just isn't getting it done. It's like when everybody was positive we had a better QB and Richt was playing Rosier for nefarious reasons. Or when everybody was sure any QB who could run would be better than Kayaa.

Nothing against Lingard, but maybe he wasn't showing that he deserved to see the field. Possibly he couldn't remember the protections or fumbled a lot in practice or is lazy. Or maybe he's amazing and Manny completely screwed up. We don't know, and I'd trust the staff even less if they played the kid just to prove they were right about him not seeing the field.

Good luck to the kid, but I think he should have hung in and tried harder.

Wish that kid nothing but luck and success. **** seemed downright personal the way he was treated.

They didn't even give the kid a chance to fail on the field so they could at least point and say "See, we were right all along. He's no good."

They just seemed not to want to let him play. Weirdest **** ever, and not a good look imo.

Tweed is still my guy.
Holy sht, are you serious? I don't know why they didn't put him on the field, but a staff that would play a kid to prove to fans he sucks is the fcking worst. As bad as this staff is, that's a whole step down even for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been saying this for months, but Lo's fam and people like Tweed can't bring themselves to believe that he actually wasn't holding up his end of the bargain.

You can look back at my old posts THIS YEAR which I reference my personal relationship with COACHES on this team, who all said that he didn't know who to block or what to do on plays. Similar talk for one of your other 5-stars... Literally was labeled a liability by the coaches I know.

It wasn't personal, that is something I can assure you. I think Cam's tweet towards Lo shows some of that anger towards the situation. Not doing your part and still complaining you aint getting playing time? Bonkers.

But we got fans out here like "its the coaches fault!" I am telling you, it might be to an extent, but these players for SURE have blame to shoulder.

Advertisement
Been saying this for months, but Lo's fam and people like Tweed can't bring themselves to believe that he actually wasn't holding up his end of the bargain.

You can look back at my old posts THIS YEAR which I reference my personal relationship with COACHES on this team, who all said that he didn't know who to block or what to do on plays. Similar talk for one of your other 5-stars... Literally was labeled a liability by the coaches I know.

It wasn't personal, that is something I can assure you. I think Cam's tweet towards Lo shows some of that anger towards the situation. Not doing your part and still complaining you aint getting playing time? Bonkers.

But we got fans out here like "its the coaches fault!" I am telling you, it might be to an extent, but these players for SURE have blame to shoulder.

nah but the coaches fault always bc it just fits the narrative. coaches suck ***, but as @Cribby and others have been saying, there are just kids in the locker room that are part of the issue

Advertisement
Back