Lingard in the Portal

Those writers make the catch phrase as juicy as possible to get people to open the link.

yes. And how often was it said he was far ahead of his rehab because he worked so hard.
He’s the opposite of soft, and people are misinformed on his health and the reason he’s leaving. But if he goes to Ufayg or FSU it’s a wrap for me with him. Any of the other 127 teams, and I’m cool with him. Those two? Dead.

Advertisement
lo's buddy on this board is gonna report y'all for being so mean to him now that the gig is up and you gonna get an infraction... lol

this is MY OPINION. it appears to me the following:
1) lo got hurt
2) coaches kept him out to get 100% better
3) lo wanted to get back in but coaches held him out to be sure
4) lo got ****ed
5) lo went to Manny and told him he wasn't right (a little tidbit in the wide right podcast today by kelvin Harris) which leads me to now believe based on lo's 3 month dreaming comments that lo checked out long ago and didn't want to burn playtime and lose a redshirt
6) coaches decided not to play him cause he had checked out and was gonna leave after the season
7) "buddy" comes on the board and says he is 100% healthy to cover his trails and make it all on the coaches so when he leaves he can blame it on the coaches
8) Cam Harris calls him out

This makes so much sense.

lo's buddy on this board is gonna report y'all for being so mean to him now that the gig is up and you gonna get an infraction... lol

this is MY OPINION. it appears to me the following:
1) lo got hurt
2) coaches kept him out to get 100% better
3) lo wanted to get back in but coaches held him out to be sure
4) lo got ****ed
5) lo went to Manny and told him he wasn't right (a little tidbit in the wide right podcast today by kelvin Harris) which leads me to now believe based on lo's 3 month dreaming comments that lo checked out long ago and didn't want to burn playtime and lose a redshirt
6) coaches decided not to play him cause he had checked out and was gonna leave after the season
7) "buddy" comes on the board and says he is 100% healthy to cover his trails and make it all on the coaches so when he leaves he can blame it on the coaches
8) Cam Harris calls him out
People forget Manny is really a marketing & media guy, dude monitors all chatter and uses it to his advantage.
He knew this kid was out before we did and responded accordingly.

That’s why he knows he’s in deep **** with this team because the establishment wants to keep Miami down. His own BOT shot down his choice for OC in Fedora and made him take a Bama Cicada to sabotage TNM. The rabbit hole goes deep.

What's unfortunate is we run so few plays a game because of our pace and haven't had any blowouts that we can't get him run to show off and make it impossible for him to not get on the field.

If the kid had the goods he would have consistently been on the field prior to his injury and after he recovered. Many used the kid as another false narrative to attack Manny. And even now when the kid flashes his true colors for all to see the same haters continue to blame Manny. The normal CIS experts painted him into a superstar when he was and is nothing of the sort. And worse yet...HE HAS NO CODE!

Advertisement
Gimme the running back that goes thru his pregame routines on his rival's turf, needing four of them to walk him off.

Y'all can have the running back who wanted to jump ship to another rival one month into the season.

Fck that turncoat. I'll ride with Cam all day

Gimme the running back that goes thru his pregame routines on his rival's turf, needing four of them to walk him off.

Y'all can have the running back who wanted to jump ship to another rival one month into the season.

Fck that turncoat. I'll ride with Cam all day
Gimme the RB who gains more yards than Cam. I’m hoping Chaney and Knighton have what he doesn’t.

Advertisement
Kid knows he’s burned his cane bridge by leaving so makes up a soft *** story about dreaming of them for months to look good for them. Sad really.

Hope he rides the pine, maybe we can see more of his subtweeting emotional tweets from the other side

Cam's vision is terrible. I lost track of how many times he would have a clear running lane only to try and bounce it outside. Infuriating
He’s always been super average as a RB. He’s a guy with good measurables who doesn’t seem to have a very good feel for running the ball. You don’t have measurables like him and run for 5 yards per carry in HS unless you lack something.

I like him much better as a receiver than a runner. Catches the ball well and is better with less traffic around him.

Advertisement
Lmao boy boy boy... Dreaming of being on another team while also "fighting so hard" to play for us. Maaaaan all y'all who were defending him are looking very FUNNY right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back