Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
Dude was “dreaming” about UF for months while being on our roster. Fvck out of here.

Is it safe to say the disease was on the offensive side of the ball? I know Manny started calling out Richt and his offense the last few weeks of 2018 before he took the Temple job. Maybe he thought Enos being hard nosed would help. You have Lo dreaming of Florida, JT4 who is all over the place, Williams quoting every other day, Hightower quit, Reed quit, maybe that is the splinter on the team. Defense feels it’s been bailing out these soft *** babies on offense for too long.

Advertisement
Is it safe to say the disease was on the offensive side of the ball? I know Manny started calling out Richt and his offense the last few weeks of 2018 before he took the Temple job. Maybe he thought Enos being hard nosed would help. You have Lo dreaming of Florida, JT4 who is all over the place, Williams quoting every other day, Hightower quit, Reed quit, maybe that is the splinter on the team. Defense feels it’s been bailing out these soft *** babies on offense for too long.

the two rooms felt like they were on diff teams the end of richts tenure and now.

l o fudging l #3months

Attachments

• 746C1FBF-62F6-40EB-A0A7-9224B085EAB8.png
    746C1FBF-62F6-40EB-A0A7-9224B085EAB8.png
    485.6 KB · Views: 123
Defense don’t bail out themselves in the 4th quarter

Advertisement
Defensive players clearly respect him more. That’s obvious.

Defense don’t bail out themselves in the 4th quarter

thats not what I’m talking about. For years it’s been the offense who could t get it down. Diaz would publicly complain about carrying the load towards the end of Richt. Now you got tons of Richts players leaving and quitting. I’m telling you, that’s the problem. The disease is soft diva offensive players in Manny’s mind.

“I’ve seen Florida in my dreams for the past 3 months”

View attachment 106812
Foh with that bullsh*t, and for any of you capping for him after a statement like then Fvck you too. Straight like that... I get the viewpoint of he was wronged by the staff but uf? Miss me with that bullsh*t

Wow. Dreaming of it? Get him outta here

thats not what I’m talking about. For years it’s been the offense who could t get it down. Diaz would publicly complain about carrying the load towards the end of Richt. Now you got tons of Richts players leaving and quitting. I’m telling you, that’s the problem. The disease is soft diva offensive players in Manny’s mind.
Disease on both sides of the ball. I can Look at a number of games where the defense didn’t play with effort in games that MEANT everything yet still came out flat. Is what it is. Yeah we got more issues offensively but plenty of blame to go around in this debacle

Advertisement
Disease on both sides of the ball. I can Look at a number of games where the defense didn’t play with effort in games that MEANT everything yet still came out flat. Is what it is. Yeah we got more issues offensively but plenty of blame to go around in this debacle

I think that's the point. You have an offense that has been trash for yrs, and a defense (and coach) that is so busy blaming the offense, that they refuse to see their own flaws.

Advertisement
There is zero rationalization for this type of ****. You can be ****ed off all you want and still not do this. It’s aggravating beyond belief.

This is a narrative that gets repeated over and over which is false. Rousseau was coming out of fall camp with a back injury so they brought him on slowly as he healed.

Don't bother, they don't want to hear it. They just think you pull Greg aside, point at the QB, and tell him to get him.

Everybody knew Greg was going to ball. Manny even mentioned how much of a freak he was. He had some catching up to do in what he needs to do on the field and had a vet in front of him until he was completely ready. We all know what happened next.

“I’ve seen Florida in my dreams for the past 3 months”

View attachment 106812
Foh with that bullsh*t, and for any of you capping for him after a statement like then Fvck you too. Straight like that... I get the viewpoint of he was wronged by the staff but uf? Miss me with that bullsh*t

Dreaming of Ufayg while here? I’ve been his biggest defender, but he just died to me. Fck that guy. With sand.

Advertisement
Back