Lingard in the Portal

Cleared to play and playing 50 snaps at DL in FL in extreme heat when limited at practice are two completely different animals.

The conspiracy theory that coaches held back GR15 (they did not) and that somehow means they did the same to LL is just dumb.

So u agree that he should have been playing backup to Patchan until game 5??? got it
 
It's funny y'all blaming this on the staff when Lo wanted to transfer even before THIS staff got here. All i'ma say is I do agree we got a SOFT A$$ TEAM and as much as Cam has angered me with his non-vision running style lol, he at least has the right mindset(no quitting). We can't fault him personally that the coaches just like him better.

When did Lo want to transfer before this staff even got here??! Lol.

Some of ya’ll just make chit up. It’s beyond me. Lo stayed solid the entire recruiting process. A 5 star kid was loyal af to us. Kid gets injured; worked his butt off to try to get back on the field THIS year w/ THIS staff. What r u talking about? The rumors started swirling he was going to transfer b/c what Diaz was feeding to anyone who listened didn’t jive w/ what Lo was tweeting and his family was stating.

Then Diaz said Lo should get some time against teams A,B,C,D...again, just to appease anyone willing to listen, and that never happened. Lo, STILL stayed. Now the season is over, y not go elsewhere? These kids come here to play in the NFL. This is an internship, and Miami is killing dreams of that next level probability.
 
When did Lo want to transfer before this staff even got here??! Lol.

Some of ya’ll just make chit up. It’s beyond me. Lo stayed solid the entire recruiting process. A 5 star kid was loyal af to us. Kid gets injured; worked his butt off to try to get back on the field THIS year w/ THIS staff. What r u talking about? The rumors started swirling he was going to transfer b/c what Diaz was feeding to anyone who listened didn’t jive w/ what Lo was tweeting and his family was stating.

Then Diaz said Lo should get some time against teams A,B,C,D...again, just to appease anyone willing to listen, and that never happened. Lo, STILL stayed. Now the season is over, y not go elsewhere? These kids come here to play in the NFL. This is an internship, and Miami is killing dreams of that next level probability.

there were rumors that he wanted to leave before. idk if i believe it, but i know there was smoke w him, pope, and a few others. pope also stayed solid during his recruitment and he was still contacting UF in season.
 
He got more snaps every game until he was fully healthy and fully conditioned and then he became "starter". It's not a difficult concept to grasp.
I remember them saying the reason was “He didn’t a great camp” not that he wasn’t 100%
 
He got more snaps every game until he was fully healthy and fully conditioned and then he became "starter". It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Even though Patchan was admittedly a favorite of Blake and Manure, I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down. Leave our sack leader on the bench.

btw... if u remember... the narrative during the time of him being bench warmer was that Rousseau was not good on 3rd down. Now he just needed conditioning of 4 games spread over 2 months! LOL
 
I remember them saying the reason was “He didn’t a great camp” not that he wasn’t 100%

I don't feel like digging up the article but I posted it a couple of weeks back. He didn't have a great camp b/c he was dealing with a back injury.
 
Even though Patchan was admittedly a favorite of Blake and Manure, I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down. Leave our sack leader on the bench.

btw... if u remember... the narrative during the time of him being bench warmer was that Rousseau was not good on 3rd down. Now he just needed conditioning of 4 games spread over 2 months! LOL

He came in on 3rd downs at DT early in the season. You are just making **** up now. Im done going back and forth with you on this. You go right ahead and use GR15 as the reason LL didnt play.
 
He came in on 3rd downs at DT early in the season. You are just making **** up now. Im done going back and forth with you on this. You go right ahead and use GR15 as the reason LL didnt play.

Cool wit me... I’m just using GR15 as an example. Patterns are shown by the staff and Lingard wasn’t the first to deal with the favoritism.
 
Cool wit me... I’m just using GR15 as an example. Patterns are shown by the staff and Lingard wasn’t the first to deal with the favoritism.

wait if ssvir said he played more snaps in every game even as a sub, then what does it matter if he started or not? snap counts should mean more than anything in terms of PT no? i think of it like basketball, where coaches often use token starters to get them through early min in each half and then sit them back.
 
wait if ssvir said he played more snaps in every game even as a sub, then what does it matter if he started or not? snap counts should mean more than anything in terms of PT no? i think of it like basketball, where coaches often use token starters to get them through early min in each half and then sit them back.

No he was saying he played more plays each game he came in. Not more plays than those starting in front of him. He was sack leader with less than 50% of snaps as the 2 starting in front of him and Hill
 
No he was saying he played more plays each game he came in. Not more plays than those starting in front of him. He was sack leader with less than 50% of snaps as the 2 starting in front of him and Hill

ok. thanks for clarifying
 
there were rumors that he wanted to leave before. idk if i believe it, but i know there was smoke w him, pope, and a few others. pope also stayed solid during his recruitment and he was still contacting UF in season.

Pope was gone. Lol. That’s not a rumor; these are facts. Pope was tweeting Florida things. If Dugans remained, Pope was gone. He was convinced to stay. He’s another guy under utilized; always open, yet ball never gets to him, when he does play.

This program is a mess; I don’t even know y I go back & forth w chit that I already know. Lol. Anyways, Lo’s gone....and good for him. Love Miami, never will turn my back on Miami, but under its current state, I literally don’t blame any kid for leaving. From top to bottom, this is one of the most dysfunctional programs in America.
 
Pope was gone. Lol. That’s not a rumor; these are facts. Pope was tweeting Florida things. If Dugans remained, Pope was gone. He was convinced to stay. He’s another guy under utilized; always open, yet ball never gets to him, when he does play.

This program is a mess; I don’t even know y I go back & forth w chit that I already know. Lol. Anyways, Lo’s gone....and good for him. Love Miami, never will turn my back on Miami, but under its current state, I literally don’t blame any kid for leaving. From top to bottom, this is one of the most dysfunctional programs in America.

**** good for him if hes going to UF. idc about the state of the program to the point where i want any of these kids that are canes to leave. i dont blame him for doing whats best for his career if thats what he thinks, but **** him if he goes to UF. again, if hes a gator, hope he trips over his own feet every time he touches the ball.
 
When did Lo want to transfer before this staff even got here??! Lol.

Some of ya’ll just make chit up. It’s beyond me. Lo stayed solid the entire recruiting process. A 5 star kid was loyal af to us. Kid gets injured; worked his butt off to try to get back on the field THIS year w/ THIS staff. What r u talking about? The rumors started swirling he was going to transfer b/c what Diaz was feeding to anyone who listened didn’t jive w/ what Lo was tweeting and his family was stating.

Then Diaz said Lo should get some time against teams A,B,C,D...again, just to appease anyone willing to listen, and that never happened. Lo, STILL stayed. Now the season is over, y not go elsewhere? These kids come here to play in the NFL. This is an internship, and Miami is killing dreams of that next level probability.
There were definitely RUMORS last yr before manny got hired as HC. I can't tell you how factual it was but with our history, when there our rumors of a player wanting out, it tends to be true.
 
What's unfortunate is we run so few plays a game because of our pace and haven't had any blowouts that we can't get him run to show off and make it impossible for him to not get on the field.
 
I jacked ur mom up on Blake’s desk but left the tickets for you and your dad.

You’re just another obvious troll screaming “Hecht plant, Manny Slurper” to cover her troll tracks. We’re gonna clip your troll wings real soon.


It’s important to quote this Manny slurping post for in case RVACane later deletes it.

I find it mind boggling how RVACane can make this post, but deny being a Manny slurper.
 
It’s important to quote this Manny slurping post for in case RVACane later deletes it.

I find it mind boggling how RVACane can make this post, but deny being a Manny slurper.
I guess he shouldn’t have asked me how me and CIS are enjoying the complimentary tickets from Blake. Maybe you fail to see my true anger because you’re such a simplistic, vapid rube you can only piece together 5 pieces of a 1,000 piece puzzle?
 
What’s wrong with you @Jesuschrist?

Come after me leave @RVACane alone

I’m the one who supports Coach Manny ME !!

I’m the LONE SURVIVOR, I’m the one BRING IT , because I don’t give a hoot.

I have no PRIDE , I have no DREAMS lost it all years ago in TERROR of my life BEYOND your worst nightmare the one whom volunteers a mission who runs POINT.

I FEAR NO MAN ON THIS EARTH
 
Back
Top