Lingard in the Portal

What's unfortunate is we run so few plays a game because of our pace and haven't had any blowouts that we can't get him run to show off and make it impossible for him to not get on the field.
Truth. We were ponderously slow running plays last year, and we ran almost exactly the same number this year.

Honestly, it’s like Miami never got the memo about 21st century football.
 
You guys can invent whatever theories you want about Lingard and create all these new scouting evaluations on him that paint him as inferior to even The OL Magnet.

But any of you idiots suggesting he’s at all soft are simply ***** without a clue. Soft is some of the **** I heard about Cam from behind the scenes especially in light of his hypocritical Twitter attack on his former teammate given that he quit during the season.

Go watch Lingard rally in the 300m hurdles and ask yourself if there’s a drop of softness in that dude. He also outworked everyone all offseason.
 
“I’ve seen Florida in my dreams for the past 3 months”

1577835039126.gif

Foh with that bullsh*t, and for any of you capping for him after a statement like then Fvck you too. Straight like that... I get the viewpoint of he was wronged by the staff but uf? Miss me with that bullsh*t
 
Last edited:
“I’ve seen Florida in my dreams for the past 3 months”

View attachment 106812
Foh with that bullsh*t, and for any of you capping for him after a statement like then Fvck you too. Straight like that...

Ya, absolutely not. I was willing to defend him until now, but he can fvck off if he’s been thinking about becoming a Gayturd for months while being on the team. Thats bullshyt. I don’t care how upset you are, you don’t betray your brothers and flirt with one of our most hated rivals.
 
Dudes been dreaming of Florida since October. Yeah time for him to leave. I clue what happened but see why Cam went to twitter to let his feelings known. This locker room is clearly divided.
I can’t ******* stand when Manure talks about building a culture and destroying the cancer, but this example perfectly underscores his point. And I hate that I have to admit that because he’s ******* loser, but Lingard has lost all my respect.
 
I really tried to tell y'all to stop with ******* with these politicn' handlers.

Take Pope with you.

 
yes **** a kid who dreams about being a **** while hes a cane. he can go **** himself
Absolutely. People will defend him because he can conveniently be used as a pawn to **** on Manure.

Well, I got news for everyone — Two things can be true at once:

1) Manure is a garbage coach who deserves to be fired.

And

2) Lingard is a traitor.
 
Absolutely. People will defend him because he can conveniently be used as a pawn to **** on Manure.

Well, I got news for everyone — Two things can be true at once:

1) Manure is a garbage coach who deserves to be fired.

And

2) Lingard is a traitor.

manny is awful, but lo is useless too. enjoy gainesville lingard
 
Back
Top