Lingard in the Portal

i get it, but hes not a cane anymore and hes looking to join our rival. thats the line for me. **** him and his gator *** if thats the case.

I’ll spell it out for ya...yes I hate da Gayturds and FSWHO worse than Manure. But I’m sick of the staff’s mistreatment of players and having favorites. They done pushed him out...bottom line

Advertisement
I’ll spell it out for ya...yes I hate da Gayturds and FSWHO worse than Manure. But I’m sick of the staff’s mistreatment of players and having favorites. They done pushed him out...bottom line

cool. ill wait for the true story on both sides. there are actual insiders on here saying that he didnt look right in practices and he didnt know the playbook, including people that destroyed the staff all year long. whether or not its true, well find out when hes a gator and if he has the same issues there. either way, good bye and so long. he was a great recruit but didnt do much of anything for w.e. reason (injuries, conspiracy theories, w.e.). hopefully knighton and chaney are the goods as Lo was promised to be.

side note, im fine with a cleansing of this program. we need to push out JW, Tate as well. just need to move on from some of these kids.

Dats fine and I’m fine with your opinion. It’s my opinion that he was seeing the favoritisms and wanted to get away from the disease/culture Manure is setting up. Maybe it was Penos that was the disease and he’ll change his mind (probably not after Cam threw whack *** shade at him though). There’s only so much a person can take before he has to get away from a bad situation (like with a married couple and an abusive partner)... and it’s my opinion that that’s what Lingard is doing and surprised he waited this long
I can understand that point of view. I don't mean to attack his personal choice or anyone who agrees with his choice. It just feels a bit weird to me to at least not wait until a new OC is named. And the fact that transfer rumors started from last season even before this particular staff got here just rubs me the wrong way. But I won't speak ill on it any longer because at the end of the day, I do want and will accept him back on the team. But if he actually ends up on another team then like I said, goodluck and F' him.

cool. ill wait for the true story on both sides. there are actual insiders on here saying that he didnt look right in practices and he didnt know the playbook, including people that destroyed the staff all year long. whether or not its true, well find out when hes a gator and if he has the same issues there. either way, good bye and so long. he was a great recruit but didnt do much of anything for w.e. reason (injuries, conspiracy theories, w.e.). hopefully knighton and chaney are the goods as Lo was promised to be.

side note, im fine with a cleansing of this program. we need to push out JW, Tate as well. just need to move on from some of these kids.

Ha! Insiders?!? U mean D$ and Stef-dogg?!? The two that didn’t say jack until his name was in the portal?!? GTFOH!

I can understand that point of view. I don't mean to attack his personal choice or anyone who agrees with his choice. It just feels a bit weird to me to at least not wait until a new OC is named. And the fact that transfer rumors started from last season even before this particular staff got here just rubs me the wrong way. But I won't speak ill on it any longer because at the end of the day, I do want and will accept him back on the team. But if he actually ends up on another team then like I said, goodluck and F' him.

i dont think hes coming back regardless of the OC. since DSD said manny didnt have any input on personnel for the O, it would have made sense to wait on the OC hire, but he already brought up the family is sick angle to get a waiver, so hes gone gone. you know, gotta take care of the fam and being a 30 min flight away isnt doable.

Advertisement
i dont think hes coming back regardless of the OC. since DSD said manny didnt have any input on personnel for the O, it would have made sense to wait on the OC hire, but he already brought up the family is sick angle to get a waiver, so hes gone gone. you know, gotta take care of the fam and being a 30 min flight away isnt doable.
Yep. I have to agree. It is what it is then.

these dudes will stand up for him when hes playing in the swamp next year. they love the guys that end up bouncing on the program. as long as these fans become gator fans and i dont ever have to hear from them again

No we will not, after 15 years of seeing this crap play out, it's just crazy and we are not standing for the blake james administration consistent miss management of the program. I hurts some of us to the core to type stuff like this, but enough is enough. #regression#tnm#where4/5starsgotodie

your statement about knowing the playbook is funny as heck, have you seen our team. man, we suck! I've seen more often than not, favoritism usually play out more often than not with situations like this.

your statement about knowing the playbook is funny as heck, have you seen our team. man, we suck! I've seen more often than not, favoritism usually play out more often than not with situations like this.

wasnt my statement. its what was said by those that may know more about the inner workings. i do agree we suck, but lets be real, hes had 17 carries under two staffs. he wasnt getting much PT even when healthy under richt and continued here. i would have loved to see him this year when he was healthy, but enos or hickson or both didnt play him. either way, at least they loaded up on two great recruits this class. **** happens. he didnt pan out here and hope he doesnt, if he ends up at UF.

Advertisement
No clue what really went down. I am leaning on it being some stupid grudge/favoritism thing after Lingard’s family started posting stuff about him being healthy which was contradictory to what the staff was saying. The staff is playing games and was lying about injuries, so who knows what the **** else is going on.

Just think about how Rousseau was on the bench early this year and how the staff was playing the favorite over him until they were forced to play the more productive player.

I’m not sure what to make of this Highsmith rumor. But if he is brought in as the football czar for da U, he needs to take a flamethrower to the football staff. Rebuild that “culture” cause Manure doesn’t have a clue and needs someone to hold his hand just like Flake does. I trust Lance more than I do Manure’s dancing analytics

This is a narrative that gets repeated over and over which is false. Rousseau was coming out of fall camp with a back injury so they brought him on slowly as he healed.

wasnt my statement. its what was said by those that may know more about the inner workings. i do agree we suck, but lets be real, hes had 17 carries under two staffs. he wasnt getting much PT even when healthy under richt and continued here. i would have loved to see him this year when he was healthy, but enos or hickson or both didnt play him. either way, at least they loaded up on two great recruits this class. **** happens. he didnt pan out here and hope he doesnt, if he ends up at UF.

I hear ya, my issue is him and a handful of other top talent has hit the door here and not been developed! unfortunately, unlike when Seantrell was getting the benefit of the doubt, I supported Golden. I can't give this staff no help and he played as a true freshmen behind Dallas and Homer was supposed to get. Remember we had to fight tooth and nail in every game last year.

This is a narrative that gets repeated over and over which is false. Rousseau was coming out of fall camp with a back injury so they brought him on slowly as he healed.

That narrative about him being injuredhas also been repeated over and over. He was leading the team in sacks in like game 2 or 3 but playing more than 50% less than anyone besides Hill! He should have been starting before game 5!

Favoritism ... plain and simple

Advertisement
I predict 200 pages whining about this eminently replaceable player. CIS never fails.

Stop replying and the thread goes away. I’m not replying for the fun of it... just don’t get peeps defending the staff not playing him

I predict 200 pages whining about this eminently replaceable player. CIS never fails.
Best post of the year. We have a few good ones and are bringing in the best duo in the entire country in terms of recruiting . Lingard wasn't healthy and got buried on depth chart. He is leaving . Bye . Nuff said .

That narrative about him being injuredhas also been repeated over and over. He was leading the team in sacks in like game 2 or 3 but playing more than 50% less than anyone besides Hill! He should have been starting before game 5!

Favoritism ... plain and simple

His injury was reported on so its a truth rather than a "story" that gets repeated here over and over until everyone thinks its real.

Advertisement
Stop replying and the thread goes away. I’m not replying for the fun of it... just don’t get peeps defending the staff not playing him

It's not rocket science - the player wasn't good enough to get on the field. Either he was always overrated, he's not healthy or he doesn't execute assignments, or a combination of those factors. I never liked him much as I don't fall for the high-cut stiff straight-linish backs but this board LOVES their star rankings.

It's not rocket science - the player wasn't good enough to get on the field. Either he was always overrated, he's not healthy or he doesn't execute assignments, or a combination of those factors. I never liked him much as I don't fall for the high-cut stiff straight-linish backs but this board LOVES their star rankings.

You’re right, he wasn’t good enough to beat out Burns or Murphy for playing time. GTFOH! Maybe think about the facts before u post next time

You’re right, he wasn’t good enough to beat out Burns or Murphy for playing time. GTFOH! Maybe think about the facts before u post next time

What are the facts? That he was a 5* recruit? That's a fact in fantasy land jocksniffer world - not in mine.

You guys can come up with all the wild conspiracy theories about why Lingard didn't play. I trust Occam's Razor - he simply wasn't good enough.

Advertisement
Back