Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re going to have to turn harder than me, bubba, because I’ll be coming for him.
The announcers were killing them last night for not using Perrine properly and that they only run the ball 38%. And LOL at him looking at the gators for the last 3 months, if that was the case, that was during the season and our first game. Enjoy and GTFO.

If he joins the gatah...

ptVrLXT.gif

Advertisement
lo's buddy on this board is gonna report y'all for being so mean to him now that the gig is up and you gonna get an infraction... lol

this is MY OPINION. it appears to me the following:
1) lo got hurt
2) coaches kept him out to get 100% better
3) lo wanted to get back in but coaches held him out to be sure
4) lo got ****ed
5) lo went to Manny and told him he wasn't right (a little tidbit in the wide right podcast today by kelvin Harris) which leads me to now believe based on lo's 3 month dreaming comments that lo checked out long ago and didn't want to burn playtime and lose a redshirt
6) coaches decided not to play him cause he had checked out and was gonna leave after the season
7) "buddy" comes on the board and says he is 100% healthy to cover his trails and make it all on the coaches so when he leaves he can blame it on the coaches
8) Cam Harris calls him out

Advertisement
His family been in his ear for the longest we knew that already. Trying to convince us he was healthy when everytime he dressed he had a brace or a sleeve. Mind you he wore the same brace DJ started wearing after he got injured. Like I said before had Manny put him out there and he blew out his knee trying to cut y’all wouldn’t hear the end of it

Advertisement
lo's buddy on this board is gonna report y'all for being so mean to him now that the gig is up and you gonna get an infraction... lol

this is MY OPINION. it appears to me the following:
1) lo got hurt
2) coaches kept him out to get 100% better
3) lo wanted to get back in but coaches held him out to be sure
4) lo got ****ed
5) lo went to Manny and told him he wasn't right (a little tidbit in the wide right podcast today by kelvin Harris) which leads me to now believe based on lo's 3 month dreaming comments that lo checked out long ago and didn't want to burn playtime and lose a redshirt
6) coaches decided not to play him cause he had checked out and was gonna leave after the season
7) "buddy" comes on the board and says he is 100% healthy to cover his trails and make it all on the coaches so when he leaves he can blame it on the coaches
8) Cam Harris calls him out
Makes sense. I think the person on here is his uncle or some thing.

Dreaming of Ufayg while here? I’ve been his biggest defender, but he just died to me. Fck that guy. With sand.

Those writers make the catch phrase as juicy as possible to get people to open the link.
You guys can invent whatever theories you want about Lingard and create all these new scouting evaluations on him that paint him as inferior to even The OL Magnet.

But any of you idiots suggesting he’s at all soft are simply ***** without a clue. Soft is some of the **** I heard about Cam from behind the scenes especially in light of his hypocritical Twitter attack on his former teammate given that he quit during the season.

Go watch Lingard rally in the 300m hurdles and ask yourself if there’s a drop of softness in that dude. He also outworked everyone all offseason.

yes. And how often was it said he was far ahead of his rehab because he worked so hard.

Advertisement
Back