- Joined
- Nov 24, 2017
- Messages
- 1,571
And Manny is still here. Not only are we losing games, but now it's players as well. What a complete mess. Best of luck to the kid.
Yep
Which is still more than these recruits who haven't even enrolled and come to their 1st practice
I hear you, and I agree. But you're still not understanding what Brock's original point was. He wasnt saying he was fine with Lo leaving, or trying to spin him leaving as a positive thing. He was simply taking issue with a previous comment that theres nothing left in our RB room now that Lo has left. That's simply not true. Would it have been better if Lingard stayed too? Of course. But considering we really dont have much if any clue as to what Lingard is capable of at this level than we do Chaney or Knighton, a comment that our RB room is shot because Lo had hit the portal is nonsense. My read of brock's post was that was the only point he was making. You ran with it in a direction that he was saying Lo leaving was ok or a good thing. I dont think he was trying to say that at all.His point is flawed. For whatever reason, we have not seen Lingard or what he can or can’t do. At this point, we need as many guys back there as possible since we have a bunch of unknowns and it is a position where guys get dinged up. Right now we effectively do not have a backup for Cam. I’d feel a little better having a guy who has had two years in college as part of that competition instead of just two true freshmen. Especially since Lingard will be another year removed from his injury.
Tryna avoid that infraction like I got huh@dsddcane tried to tell ya’ll what was what w/ this staff. Nephew just decided to bail before the ship completely sunk and I 1000% stand behind his decision.
Lingard was sold a bill of goods, and when it was reported he went on for ST & was yanked back on to the sidelines, I already knew what was up. When he kept tweeting, which contradicted what Manny said on wax that Lingard came to him & requested to be red shirted b/c he didn’t trust his knee, I knew what was up. We last saw Lo gallup for 80 yards against SSt, and that will be my last memory of him. Kudos to him for continuing to try to stick it, but I’m going to say this again.......
For all these Jr’s w/ low round to UDFA grades to still declare v. building their draft stock, is telling us something is detrimentally wrong w this program under its current state. Jr’s In weren’t doing this under Golden, Shannon, or Coker.....yet, since Richt’s 2nd yr, they’ve been doing this at an alarming rate, ON BOTH SIDES. So if anyone don’t think Manny is not a problem, go 5150 yourself.
All the kids with handlers are leaving. Bye felicia
Bolden was in juco after leaving usc. Who you talking about Phillips? He didn’t vibe with chip kelly .mofos loved the portal when those west coast players came to the U. Harris is another JAG poppin’ off on twitter
Where was he voice as a leader during the season
I agree man, every situation is different. While I place MOST of the blame on the staff, the players have had their hand in this disaster as well. The lack of heart and preparation is just disgusting to see on display. All I'm saying is we keep regurgitating the same lines on here (not specifically you, but everyone in general). Something has to give, and I'm not sure where it will come from. Either these incoming freshman are going to have to play out of their minds, or the staff is going to have to show enormous improvement. If that doesn't happen...well just start with looking at whomever the saviors will be from the '21 class.i dont think its all on the coaches in every situation. obviously, offesnively, enos was trash and didnt use a system to fit the talent he had. regarding tvd, he seems to have the mental makeup that none of the other kids on the roster in that room have. lets hope that holds true in the spring
Yep
Which is still more than these recruits who haven't even enrolled and come to their 1st practice
Do you think SSU is that much better than a decent HS team?
That’s a blue waffle slap to the faceNew oc
Rb room open(cam hasn’t taken a strong lead or anything at the rb spot)
Top rb deejay Dallas just announced to leave for the draft early
rumors been a blaze about him transferring since last year
even though they sh*tted him with playing time this year clearly, it sounds like he just doesn’t want to be here when you look at the whole situation.Is what it is. I do Sympathize with him in the fact that in lingards stance how can you trust this staff to give you A chance next Year. I mean Jimmy Murphy got a carry over him, that’s a slap in the face tbh. Oh well