Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
This needs a ****** thread and this needs to find it's way to people in control. That's ****** insane.

Feliciano, a fourth-round draft pick in 2015 by the Oakland Raiders, said on the Big O Show on WQAM that former quarterback Stephen Morris played his senior year with a torn Achilles' tendon. Golden knew about the injury, but wouldn't allow him to undergo an MRI on his ankle.

"We had Stephen Morris playing on one Achilles the whole season that they didnt want to get an MRI until after the season because we really needed Stephen at that point," he said.

Feliciano added: "We didn't find out the extent of Stephen's injury until the [NFL] Combine. By that time, its a red flag, he has a ruptured Achilles. Go on and Stephen doesn't get drafted.

Advertisement
You have to fire Manny, and my take on this being from South Florida. Cam Harris really wasn't special neither he did have a few runs called back, but other than that dude vision was lacking as a Running back. I'm calling right now for Knighton to come in and be a starter as a true Freshman him or Chaney. Harris can catch out the backfield as well, but both those Runningbacks can as well.

As for Lo I think it was an vendetta from Manny and the current staff because Lo was a Mark Richt guy. He loved that last staff, and Manny didn't. Lo probably didn't take to Manny like the interview just posted in a thread mentioned. The Offense didn't take to Manny. Lo was probably one of those players.

Yeah this is straight up BS. You're saying because Right didn't play Lingard that much that it means he's not good and will never be good? That's a load of ****.
You're saying if he was healthy he would have been ahead of Burns. So then why the **** wasn't he ahead of Burns. Y'all acting like the kid saying he's healthy - and actually playing in one of the final games , lead blocking for Burns of all retarded thongs - is just a blatant lie. Dude was clearly healthy enough to play. So why wasn't he healthy enough to get a ******* carry, even when Deejay and Cam were hurt?

This idea that Cam is some stuff is wrong. He was average at best this year. Burns wasn't good. Lingard should have played. You say there is no conspiracy, well maybe it's just plain retardation. Because your defense of why he couldn't get a single ******* carry is trash.
so kid misses spring and fall ball recovering..gets hurt in practice misses games..comes to staff saying he’s not quite right (allegedly) staff plans to not burn the kids eligibility and RS..all that is know, but he was just supposed to jump 3 guys on the depth chart off HS rep?

Advertisement
I respect your opinion as well and agree on Manny. He's lucky to still have the job.

As far as the bolded theory, I don't see it. Mark Pope has been on the edge of Portal all season and he's still getting reps.

Yep and he was contacting schools last off season , including one we’d eventually play.

Why do people keep coming up with that line? Greg had been healthy for a minute. Him and dee are my nephews roommate's. That injury hadn't been an issue for a minute. He was starting Scott because he likes Scott. Same way he was playing Knowles cause he liked Knowles. No need to create excuses for what they like.
FAVORTISM CAN RUIN A LOCKER ROOM

Advertisement
Over the last 15+ years, I've seen enough ineptitude in my beloved Canes to say that there's no way I'm giving our coaching staff the benefit of the doubt.

@DMoney even if you/we believe Lingard was simply behind Cam and Burns, would you not agree that it was utterly ridiculous that they couldn't/didn't even get this guy one carry after DJ went down. And to make it worse, our offense absolutely sucked and if there was ever a time to give a guy with breakway speed a shot, it would have been then. But no, our coaches couldn't even get that done. Sorry, but there's no way I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one. This kid is going to ball out someplace else, and there will be people still rationalizing the ineptitude of Miami Hurricanes coaches by saying he wasn't a fit for our system(s). Yeah the same systems that caused one guy to retire and another one to be fired.

Too many folks don’t understand the importance of a RB’s ability to block. Lingard did not have to block in high school in a very basic offense. I lived in Orlando when I first saw him and I would say the level of competition he faced in (Volusia/Orange county) was much lower than what Harris/Chaney/Knighton faced.

He may be the most explosive straight line runner but he’s most likely at the bottom of the depth chart as a complete Back. TIFWIW
Spot on analysis once again by dsdd - when he talks, I listen.
Totally agree

Over the last 15+ years, I've seen enough ineptitude in my beloved Canes to say that there's no way I'm giving our coaching staff the benefit of the doubt.

@DMoney even if you/we believe Lingard was simply behind Cam and Burns, would you not agree that it was utterly ridiculous that they couldn't/didn't even get this guy one carry after DJ went down. And to make it worse, our offense absolutely sucked and if there was ever a time to give a guy with breakway speed a shot, it would have been then. But no, our coaches couldn't even get that done. Sorry, but there's no way I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one. This kid is going to ball out someplace else, and there will be people still rationalizing the ineptitude of Miami Hurricanes coaches by saying he wasn't a fit for our system(s). Yeah the same systems that caused one guy to retire and another one to be fired.

if he goes to UF, hes gonna be ****ed.

Advertisement
If they did...Davis mighta beat that boy in to a coma. He **** sure aint playing call of duty all night. lmao

Yeah but lingard is a five star and cam is a four star bro, five stars beat up four stars.....duh

Advertisement
Back