What are you basing this off of? He never showed **** against anyone other than Savanah st. He was overrated out of High school .Lingard will get immediate eligibility and ball out. You guys never learn.
No that's not what I'm sayingSo now you saying the Feeley isn't doing a good job either?
What we now know is Cam likes to take chickish shots on Twitter looking for love from dummies. We also know Cam got a ton of reps so it’s easy for him to yap.Interesting tweet by Cam Harris. Clearly a shot at Lingard. I feel like there’s quite a bit we don’t know about this situation.
No that's not what I'm saying
Ask a question and you'll get a direct answer if i can give it. Past that I'll answer for you exactly what i meant that the individual i was speaking with already knows. Feeleys priority same as vinny's is getting kids back on the field as quick as possible. That doesnt necessarily tie into doing what's right by the kid first and foremost. If you ever played anything than you'll understand what I mean. It's a numbers game and all numbers gotta work... feeleys job is more than simply strength and conditioning.
What we now know is Cam likes to take chickish shots on Twitter looking for love from dummies. We also know Cam got a ton of reps so it’s easy for him to yap.
Some of the things I'd hear him saying to nephew really worried me. He clearly just wants to get kids back on the field as soon as possible. My curiosity was is that coming from him or was he being instructed that. I'd GUESS instructed because feeley was similar in his training ways as well.
Is your nephew contemplating coming back?No that's not what I'm saying
Ask a question and you'll get a direct answer if i can give it. Past that I'll answer for you exactly what i meant that the individual i was speaking with already knows. Feeleys priority same as vinny's is getting kids back on the field as quick as possible. That doesnt necessarily tie into doing what's right by the kid first and foremost. If you ever played anything than you'll understand what I mean. It's a numbers game and all numbers gotta work... feeleys job is more than simply strength and conditioning.
Actually I'm a 36 year old 82D Airborne military vet, jackass.Shut up you bot. Your a 50 year old man posting on this website.
What we now know is Cam likes to take chickish shots on Twitter looking for love from dummies. We also know Cam got a ton of reps so it’s easy for him to yap.
Why would he? Run far away this messIs your nephew contemplating coming back?
Because we need talent at receiver and as long as the coach plays the best he will be on the fieldWhy would he? Run far away this mess
What we now know is Cam likes to take chickish shots on Twitter looking for love from dummies. We also know Cam got a ton of reps so it’s easy for him to yap.
So we want this kid to ruin his future for our personal satisfaction?Because we need talent at receiver and as long as the coach plays the best he will be on the field
Y'all still gonna be slurping lingard when he's in orange and blue?