Let's talk Michael jackson

brock

All-American
We know he had offers from Miami, lsu and clemson to name a few coming out of highschool. Appears to have great size, speed and length. Pete, dmoney, apenny3 is he starting to take that next step? He looked good vs West Virginia and in action in some other games. Seems like a humble kid
https://youtu.be/Je6kpufCcsI

Advertisement
I think he can be a definite contributor here and I'm glad to hear he's making strides. Also, Thriller is the greatest music video of all time.

lol what do you people mean when you say " Is he ready to take the next step?" Next step as in starter, all American, what? He potentially has 3 or 4 CB's in front of him. I mean I hope he's improving, he's been in the program 3 years now.

I think he can be a definite contributor here and I'm glad to hear he's making strides. Also, Thriller is the greatest music video of all time.

Definitely top 10, remember the time is one of my all time favorite videos by the goat

lol what do you people mean when you say " Is he ready to take the next step?" Next step as in starter, all American, what? He potentially has 3 or 4 CB's in front of him. I mean I hope he's improving, he's been in the program 3 years now.

Meaning as a realizable contributor

Advertisement
I didn't expect him to ever be a major contributor, but it appears that he he has really improved.

We have more depth and more talent at CB so I'm really not sure what kind of impact he will have.

Meaning as a realizable contributor

Wanted to post the same thing kids got talent but some need development he shined in the Alabama high school all star game kids got talent just needs to prove his worth and he seems ready to do that and is at the opportune time with him being a redshirt sophomore

Advertisement
MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

:sanford:

Advertisement
I wasn't expecting him to do much but it seems he's put in the work and the coaches are really coaching him up. Good for him, hope he keeps working hard and takes someones spot.

He will definitely molest tight ends

My wife started dating me because I have the same birthday as Michael Jackson, so i hope this kid turns out good.

Advertisement

This is why we can't have nice things

This is why we can't have nice things

I think it is just a matter of phrasing. What he meant was that nobody's tight end would go unmolested.

200.webp

What gives with the Billy Ocean crap?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back