Let's talk Michael jackson

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

I don't know if its as black or white as that.

Advertisement
images (2).jpg

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

Why not? Easy as ABC, 123, Do Re Mi...

Advertisement
He's been playing Off The Wall, he's really progressed & become a Thriller of a playmaker...

As long as he doesn't play Bad, this Defense can be really Dangerous & make HIStory, with the other DB additions coming in the Fall...

The Defense can be Invincible if the Secondary plays at an elite level.

Why not? Easy as ABC, 123, Do Re Mi...

I want you back

As long as Joe Jackson doesn't beat him too bad.

DPunny killing it!

Advertisement
I always though Michael Jackson could be a player with that size he has. Glad to see he's taking advantage and getting past the high school work ethic.

Advertisement

Turrible, just turrible. You could have said, MJ will cover anyone, doesn't matter if they're black or white.

I think he could be serviceable this season for sure. Players on the team have always noted that he's one of the most physical DBs on the roster, I just think he was still developing the technical side of the position. Like DMoney said, id still expect Delaney and Young as the top two boundary corners, Bandy in the slot, and then it will be a good battle between Jhavonte Dean and Jackson.

Advertisement
I think he could be serviceable this season for sure. Players on the team have always noted that he's one of the most physical DBs on the roster, I just think he was still developing the technical side of the position. Like DMoney said, id still expect Delaney and Young as the top two boundary corners, Bandy in the slot, and then it will be a good battle between Jhavonte Dean and Jackson.

I can't seem to find the MJ reference in this one....

You expect Delaney and Young to play the same spot? Why wouldn't they place Young at Corn's spot and Delaney at Colbert's?

You expect Delaney and Young to play the same spot? Why wouldn't they place Young at Corn's spot and Delaney at Colbert's?

That's certainly what Rumph was implying in today's interview - Young being groomed to replace Elder.

Advertisement
Back