Let's talk Michael jackson

My advice to the young man would be:

If you wanna be starting (something), don't stop till you get enough.

Who's bad?

Advertisement
I heard his improvment was from the Jesus juice he's been drinking.....

Thinking that he'll contribute next year is just human nature.

/This thread has potential...

Advertisement
Starting CB1 - Malek Young
Starting CB2 - Dee Delaney

Next Up -

- Javonte Dean
- Michael Jackson
- Trajan Bandy

At least 2 or 3 more guys will play. Gunna be interesting to see who is first off the bench

Coaching staff must be impressed with Michael Jackson's progression so far, for them to be comfortable with moving Sheldrick Redwine over to FS before Delaney, Dean, and Bandy arrive. He has the talent and measurable to be more than serviceable, this is his upcoming Junior season so he has time to continue to improve and max out his potential. I think he can make it hard for Dean and Bandy to take his spot.

If Rumph turns a JAG into a solid starter.. (and) close on the trail with the guys we want (Jobe, Cambell, etc). I will no longer tolerate slander of Sir. Rumph the First.

Advertisement
I knew this thread would be full of great material before I even opened it.

Good job, gentlemen.

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

**** cuh

I'm going to try to get in on this Michael Jackson pun game.

He rapes kids and bleaches his skin.

Advertisement
I think he could be serviceable this season for sure. Players on the team have always noted that he's one of the most physical DBs on the roster, I just think he was still developing the technical side of the position. Like DMoney said, id still expect Delaney and Young as the top two boundary corners, Bandy in the slot, and then it will be a good battle between Jhavonte Dean and Jackson.
You expect Delaney and Young to play the same spot? Why wouldn't they place Young at Corn's spot and Delaney at Colbert's?

That is what I expect. With Bandy playing JaQuan's role from last season. I'm saying that Dean and Jackson will be battling it out for playing time behind Delaney and Young as the top two guys.

I think he could be serviceable this season for sure. Players on the team have always noted that he's one of the most physical DBs on the roster, I just think he was still developing the technical side of the position. Like DMoney said, id still expect Delaney and Young as the top two boundary corners, Bandy in the slot, and then it will be a good battle between Jhavonte Dean and Jackson.
You expect Delaney and Young to play the same spot? Why wouldn't they place Young at Corn's spot and Delaney at Colbert's?

That is what I expect. With Bandy playing JaQuan's role from last season. I'm saying that Dean and Jackson will be battling it out for playing time behind Delaney and Young as the top two guys.

Where are your puns?

Ah, got confused when you said "top two boundary corners," as there's usually only a single boundary position (as opposed to Field). I now see what you meant by boundary (playing outside). Thanks.

Advertisement
Hopefully his career will be as good as the original Michael Jackson, who lived the American dream. He was born a poor black child and died a rich white woman.

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

Top 5, all time! ☝🏾

Advertisement
Back