Let's talk Michael jackson

MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

You are not alone with that assessment.

Advertisement
MJ wasn't happy with his playing time and made some changes, starting with the man in the mirror. He's been working day and night ever since.

I don't think it's off the wall to expect him to contribute as the third or fourth corner. He wants to be starting, something every player should aspire to. It's human nature. But the question is, "Will you be there against FSU?"

Suddenly, our corner situation isn't looking so bad anymore. MJ is setting a high standard and Dean will have to beat it if he wants to see the field.

Good Times ahead.

You are not alone with that assessment.
Sorry Hugh, accidentally downvoted while scrolling on the page. I'll get you on the next one.

Advertisement
Rumph just makes it easy as 1-2-3 to play corner

Last edited:

Competition breeds success. The kids we have on this team understand that right now and are fighting for jobs. They're not expecting things to be handed to them anymore.

Always thought Michael Jackson's skill set was more geared for Penn State..

Advertisement

Miami, clemson and lsu offered him. He also was one of the most impressive players in the Alabama vs Mississippi game

Miami, clemson and lsu offered him. He also was one of the most impressive players in the Alabama vs Mississippi game

overhead.jpg

Advertisement
Does he have a Brother and can he play DT (Defensive Tito)?

[video=youtube;DxSfQeCoFUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSfQeCoFUM[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back