Lets talk Frierson

Honestly he's the least talked about prospect because his commitment has been the most solid. No way the kid would waver at any point. I think he's a **** of an athlete; hard for me to judge high school DBs to be honest but I think he's a safety.

Wonder why he was on Ga campus again this weekend after visiting at their spring game last month?

Check your wife's walk. If she's got a hitch in her giddyup you'll have your answer, Dawgshyt.

Good to hear from you Fan Cheese, always enjoy your humor. You guys just got your own sense of humor.

Fan Cheese? :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Honestly he's the least talked about prospect because his commitment has been the most solid. No way the kid would waver at any point. I think he's a **** of an athlete; hard for me to judge high school DBs to be honest but I think he's a safety.

Wonder why he was on Ga campus again this weekend after visiting at their spring game last month?

Check your wife's walk. If she's got a hitch in her giddyup you'll have your answer, Dawgshyt.

Good to hear from you Fan Cheese, always enjoy your humor. You guys just got your own sense of humor.

Yeah The Fan Cheese, the ghay guy with all the facqit remarks.

I would go with it, it's better than Francine.

Paranos called him that and got brutalized. Dawg and Chise have a unique relationship.

Paranos called him that and got brutalized. Dawg and Chise have a unique relationship.

Dawgshyt is so feeble he hasn't even earned The Legend's real disdain. This fleck of spittle just admitted that he was a Canes fan awhile ago but stopped being one for an extended period because we weren't good.

Advertisement

Just good fun to needle a prick that does nothing ,but use a bunch of facqit words.

Just good fun to needle a prick that does nothing ,but use a bunch of facqit words.

I thought you were a UGA fan who came over with CMR. Did you say you were originally a Canes fan then stopped being one and then came back?

I thought you were a UGA fan who came over with CMR. Did you say you were originally a Canes fan then stopped being one and then came back?

Some of both, the glory years was when Canes stepped off bus wearing camo with a bad attitude and teams were beat before game started. I moved and then Shlala and probation sorta killed the spirit, but man am fired up now with what's happening. I do still have Ga tickets, but can not stand Kirby's smart *** attitude and the McGoofy AD. Be glad when both gone.

Some of both, the glory years was when Canes stepped off bus wearing camo with a bad attitude and teams were beat before game started. I moved and then Shlala and probation sorta killed the spirit, but man am fired up now with what's happening. I do still have Ga tickets, but can not stand Kirby's smart *** attitude and the McGoofy AD. Be glad when both gone.

LOL. This toilet brush comes on here an openly admits that he stopped being a Canes fan for several years and is back to being one now because we're better. And you dust mops treat him like he's a Canes fan. LOL.

Advertisement

heresy

heresy

No, honesty.

LOL. This toilet brush comes on here an openly admits that he stopped being a Canes fan for several years and is back to being one now because we're better. And you dust mops treat him like he's a Canes fan. LOL.

He's not a canes fan, so fūck [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION] and his bisexual approach to canes fandom.

Blood in, blood out motherfūcker. Once you leave, you're dead. Gone and buried. There's no coming back.

Go spend the rest of the days in your miserable life sūcking dawg ****.

Even your screen name is an affront. Dawgcane? What's next? Nolecane? Gatorcane? Domercane?

GFY, and don't ever come back. You're not a Cane fan, you're a glory chasing bandwaggoner flavor-of-the-day fakkit. Eat dawg shīt and die.

Advertisement

He's not a canes fan, so fūck [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION] and his bisexual approach to canes fandom.

Blood in, blood out motherfūcker. Once you leave, you're dead. Gone and buried. There's no coming back.

Go spend the rest of the days in your miserable life sūcking dawg ****.

Even your screen name is an affront. Dawgcane? What's next? Nolecane? Gatorcane? Domercane?

GFY, and don't ever come back. You're not a Cane fan, you're a glory chasing bandwaggoner flavor-of-the-day fakkit. Eat dawg shīt and die.

**** bro, you must be Fan Cheese best partner. Thought this was a football thread and suddenly all the name calling?

Advertisement

So you're a band wagon. If you couldn't ride with the Canes through the Golden years, you're not riding with us now.

Russell, Frierson, Hall and Jobe are safeties.
Blades, Ivey, Campbell are corners?
I've heard Blades, Campbell, Jobe, Frierson could all play both
Should be interesting to see how it shakes out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just mentioning those names in one reply sends chills down my spine. If we keep this DB class together how could you not put it In the discussion as the best in the history of college football.

Russell, Frierson, Hall and Jobe are safeties.
Blades, Ivey, Campbell are corners?
I've heard Blades, Campbell, Jobe, Frierson could all play both
Should be interesting to see how it shakes out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just mentioning those names in one reply sends chills down my spine. If we keep this DB class together how could you not put it In the discussion as the best in the history of college football.

They still have to deliver... They'll be great though.

Advertisement
Back