Lets talk Frierson

I see a lot of potential in G.Frierson....

Once Frierson is playing with better teammate , his skills will be on display ...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cant imagine how insane practice will be like.

Richards
Thomas
Pope
Hightower...and more

vs

Jobe
Young
Bandy
Hall...and more

This is how storms are made. "It's great to be a Miami ***n Hurricane"

When was the last time we had an amazing highly touted safety commit? Vaughn telemaque was a 4*, Ray Ray Armstrong was but should have been a linebacker.

Can't think of anyone off the top of my head

I know this dude is listed as a cb but I feel like him jobe and hall will be all over

Edit just remembered jaquan.. still rare for us lately though to have this kind of talent coming

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Deon bush

and not much talk about him because he played all of last season with a broken foot so is sitting the camp circuit out to heal. Returns for spring football this week

Advertisement
and not much talk about him because he played all of last season with a broken foot so is sitting the camp circuit out to heal. Returns for spring football this week

What are your opinions on the kid Pete?

this

kids slow as of right now the film i see..........still want him in this class, he may get moved eventually I dont know lets see buht the gem r hall jobe n campbell. those 3 guys r who bama will turn up the heat for when nsd draws close

lol no way is Hall better than Frierson. Hall is 5'10 175lbs bro. Frierson is a man child, legit 6'1 180lbs, with even better hips than Antrel. THere is no comparison - Frierson is better than Hall at CB. At safety, they are much closer, i'd still give the nod to Frierson based on frame.
Watch the **** film smfh... out of all the dbs we are after hall is right behind jobe and Campbell talent wise imo

agree i think all 3 are elite level guys that bama lsu fsu and the big dogs will go after real hard.....in a few years they will say if miami is after him we should be after him. we will be that offer again that makes schools pay attention

Frierson is ranked 40 spots higher than Hall and has offers from FSU, LSU, Bama, etc.

The only reason i think you hate on Frierson is because he shut down his recruitment so soon and he's been such a solid commit and hasn't flirted with those other schools. It's almost like you downgrade his abilities just because he's gone about his recruitment with no drama and no attention.

nah I saw his film first and thought he was a take then i saw Hall Jobe and campbell and have them ranked higher. How u gun tell me what I did or think lol like u mr cleo. If he turns out better its better for us so I dont care if im wrong I still lean on the other 3 as better prospects thats all difference of opinion, i still want him in the class. I want all of the guy we got and campbell and johnson

I dont even think Im hating on the kid im just saying what my eyeballs see...I could be wrong because he had the foot injury.

Advertisement
I'm looking around and the ONLY fans saying that Hall is better than Frierson are Miami fans. Meanwhile, the objective recruiting sites have Frierson ranked higher. Also, his 40 time is just as fast, plus he's taller and bigger than Hall.

Hall is barely big enough to play CB right now. Frierson could end up a 6'2 200lb stud.
You do realize you're making **** up right? ESPN, 247 and 247 composite all have Hall rated higher. So does Rivals. No idea what objective ratings you're looking at. Hall is a playmaker. Something we've been lacking at safety forever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm looking around and the ONLY fans saying that Hall is better than Frierson are Miami fans. Meanwhile, the objective recruiting sites have Frierson ranked higher. Also, his 40 time is just as fast, plus he's taller and bigger than Hall.

Hall is barely big enough to play CB right now. Frierson could end up a 6'2 200lb stud.
You do realize you're making **** up right? ESPN, 247 and 247 composite all have Hall rated higher. So does Rivals. No idea what objective ratings you're looking at. Hall is a playmaker. Something we've been lacking at safety forever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My bad. I was using old rankings. Hall was ranked 156th or so while Frierson was ranked 120th or so before. The updated composite gave Hall a huge boost and dropped Frierson about 15 spots.

With Geoff Jameis and Ced Wright flaming out taking 8 of these monsters is needed.

Yep. Henley and Mayes are not long for this world either.

If Jackson gets passed next year spring/fall by Dean/Bandy/2018 FR, he is another candidate to transfer.

And finally, the dark horse candidate for me is Finley. He's already getting passed by Carter, and another transfer candidate in Knowles. Is he going to be able to fend off the elite safety haul we're getting next year? And at 6'1 205, does he have the frame to transition to LB if he doesnt pan out at safety?

Advertisement
Not everyone transfers just because they don't start. I can see Jackson being in the rotation as a senior and some of the 2018 guys not playing much year 1.

how high is the staff on ivey? if we get blades and Campbell on top of hall, Frierson, jobe it would be hard to imagine him getting any serious burn unless he heavily underrated

how high is the staff on ivey? if we get blades and Campbell on top of hall, Frierson, jobe it would be hard to imagine him getting any serious burn unless he heavily underrated

Bruh, they offered Ivey in June of 2016. They think he's worth an offer 18 months before LOI day. He's obviously in the top 3 in terms of CBs on the coaches board (with Campbell and Blades).

Advertisement

His measurable are real impressive. From what I have seen he has done really well in camps and I think he shows out his senior year.

Definitely glad he is in the class.

this

kids slow as of right now the film i see..........still want him in this class, he may get moved eventually I dont know lets see buht the gem r hall jobe n campbell. those 3 guys r who bama will turn up the heat for when nsd draws close

lol no way is Hall better than Frierson. Hall is 5'10 175lbs bro. Frierson is a man child, legit 6'1 180lbs, with even better hips than Antrel. THere is no comparison - Frierson is better than Hall at CB. At safety, they are much closer, i'd still give the nod to Frierson based on frame.

Frierson hips better than Antrel....woo...that's a stretch IMO...kid is a free safety to me but his hips aren't bad just not on HS level of Rolle's

He won't watch and I doubt tedwestside has even seen both guys play. Hall is a better prospect IMO. Asking weird questions like " what are we gonna do with a 5'10" 175 S" who's a HS junior like he won't get any bigger. **** Earl Thomas is the same size. He's right at 200 lb's where hall will be.

Hall is one of those defensive players with offensive abilities. He can return punts and kick offs just like Sean Taylor did.

5'10 175 is tiny bruh. Sean Taylor was a 6'2 225lb freak of nature. We should be aiming to get as close to that as possible. Frierson will never be 225lbs but he has a MUCH better chance to be Earl Thomas. Hall might max out at 185 or 190 if lucky. Frierson is already 186 and will hit Earl Thomas like 200lbs by his sophomore year.

He's a junior in HS bruh. You act like he's cursed and will never gain another lb the rest of his life. Ed Reed was 5'11 195 while he was here>. That was his last year. He started for four years. Numerous other examples including earl Thomas while he was at Texas. Bubba baker is 5'10" 195 all American at Washington. Numerous examples over the years. Problem here is you don't know cfb.

Advertisement
Back