Lets talk Frierson

I thought you were a UGA fan who came over with CMR. Did you say you were originally a Canes fan then stopped being one and then came back?

Some of both, the glory years was when Canes stepped off bus wearing camo with a bad attitude and teams were beat before game started. I moved and then Shlala and probation sorta killed the spirit, but man am fired up now with what's happening. I do still have Ga tickets, but can not stand Kirby's smart *** attitude and the McGoofy AD. Be glad when both gone.

LOL. This toilet brush comes on here an openly admits that he stopped being a Canes fan for several years and is back to being one now because we're better. And you dust mops treat him like he's a Canes fan. LOL.

He's not a canes fan, so fūck [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION] and his bisexual approach to canes fandom.

Blood in, blood out motherfūcker. Once you leave, you're dead. Gone and buried. There's no coming back.

Go spend the rest of the days in your miserable life sūcking dawg ****.

Even your screen name is an affront. Dawgcane? What's next? Nolecane? Gatorcane? Domercane?

GFY, and don't ever come back. You're not a Cane fan, you're a glory chasing bandwaggoner flavor-of-the-day fakkit. Eat dawg shīt and die.

**** bro, you must be Fan Cheese best partner. Thought this was a football thread and suddenly all the name calling?

Welp... You jumped off the Canes bandwagon when we were down, cheered for UGA I assume in the interim, and got back on with the Canes when we hired Richt. That would be the definition of a fair weather fan.

The people on this board suffered through Shannon and Golden and stayed true to our team. We didn't go pick new favorites. We can't relate to people who do that as being fans like us. That's why they're riled up. I went to many games as a kid when we were awful. They were still my team and always will be regardless.

Advertisement
Cane " fans" are Cane fans through good and bad times...what you are sir is a bandwagon fan...Canes dont need bandwagon fans......

The old saying is" your with us or against us"....doesn't say" your with us in good times,leave us in bad times and come back in good times,, We don't need you...byeeeeeeeeeeee

RV have you to be a level headed poster and do not understand these remarks against a fellow Cane fan. I said I moved away and could not make to many games due to distance and program hit bottom so I felt until admniistration was willing to support program than I was not sending the money are attending either. So take it or leave, but I will be here until moderator tells me I can not.

Cane " fans" are Cane fans through good and bad times...what you are sir is a bandwagon fan...Canes dont need bandwagon fans......

The old saying is" your with us or against us"....doesn't say" your with us in good times,leave us in bad times and come back in good times,, We don't need you...byeeeeeeeeeeee

Do not see moderator by your name and until they tell be bye than get lost yourself.

Dawg****cane can eat a bag of dix.

He flat out admitted he stopped being a fan a page or two back.

Now he's back but still cheers for the puppies on the side, and when they get a better coach he'll cheer for them more. He said so.

This type of spineless, effeminate, and cowardly fandom is not being a real fan at all.

Fūck you and your mangy dawgs.

Advertisement
Dawg****cane can eat a bag of dix.

He flat out admitted he stopped being a fan a page or two back.

Now he's back but still cheers for the puppies on the side, and when they get a better coach he'll cheer for them more. He said
This type of spineless, effeminate, and cowardly fandom is not being a real fan at all.

Fūck you and your mangy dawgs.

Come on man you can do better than that, this thread is about Friersin confirming he is solid committ so be happy with that. I will **** the dagw and you to to **** your butt hole buddy Fan Cheese.

RV have you to be a level headed poster and do not understand these remarks against a fellow Cane fan. I said I moved away and could not make to many games due to distance and program hit bottom so I felt until admniistration was willing to support program than I was not sending the money are attending either. So take it or leave, but I will be here until moderator tells me I can not.

Sorry man, not an excuse. I moved from Hialeah to Delaware 17 years ago. I didn't start rooting for Penn St when the dog years of Shannon and Golden hit. I've suffered through this **** telling my ****** *** Nole friends for a fvckin decade that we are a class or two away from being back. Thank god it's actually the truth now, but fvck man, I can't respect anyone that jumps ship only to come skipping back when things are looking up.

Some of both, the glory years was when Canes stepped off bus wearing camo with a bad attitude and teams were beat before game started. I moved and then Shlala and probation sorta killed the spirit, but man am fired up now with what's happening. I do still have Ga tickets, but can not stand Kirby's smart *** attitude and the McGoofy AD. Be glad when both gone.

LOL. This toilet brush comes on here an openly admits that he stopped being a Canes fan for several years and is back to being one now because we're better. And you dust mops treat him like he's a Canes fan. LOL.

He's not a canes fan, so fūck [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION] and his bisexual approach to canes fandom.

Blood in, blood out motherfūcker. Once you leave, you're dead. Gone and buried. There's no coming back.

Even your screen name is an affront. Dawgcane? What's next? Nolecane? Gatorcane? Domercane?

GFY, and don't ever come back. You're not a Cane fan, you're a glory chasing bandwaggoner flavor-of-the-day fakkit. Eat dawg shīt and die.

**** bro, you must be Fan Cheese best partner. Thought this was a football thread and suddenly all the name calling?

Welp... You jumped off the Canes bandwagon when we were down, cheered for UGA I assume in the interim, and got back on with the Canes when we hired Richt. That would be the definition of a fair weather fan.

The people on this board suffered through Shannon and Golden and stayed true to our team. We didn't go pick new favorites. We can't relate to people who do that as being fans like us. That's why they're riled up. I went to many games as a kid when we were awful. They were still my team and always will be regardless.

Ain't no name calling [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION]. You can't come back, now, b/c we're good! Miss me and all of us w that. Now maybe ur love for the Canes, originally, started b/c they were bad @&$es who took no prisoners...but u don't jump off the band wagon when they go through down years, and then hop back on when the dust has cleared! Where they do that at? You're not a fan, ur a groupie and groupie's have their place.

Cats have been fans through the Saban years, the pell grant scandal years, the Shalala years, the Shapiro years, STILL rocking and bleeding Orange and Green. That's a fan, homie. Proud to be and rep the Canes whenever and wherever. That's y we're called a family. We argue, fight, call each other names, even take shots at players or coaches; but come Saturday or a Thursday, no matter how ugly a loss or pretty a win is, we all bleed the same. Sorry bruh, u ain't cut from our cloth.

Ain't no name calling [MENTION=14065]Dawgcane[/MENTION]. You can't come back, now, b/c we're good! Miss me and all of us w that. Now maybe ur love for the Canes, originally, started b/c they were bad @&$es who took no prisoners...but u don't jump off the band wagon when they go through down years, and then hop back on when the dust has cleared! Where they do that at? You're not a fan, ur a groupie and groupie's have their place.

Cats have been fans through the Saban years, the pell grant scandal years, the Shalala years, the Shapiro years, STILL rocking and bleeding Orange and Green. That's a fan, homie. Proud to be and rep the Canes whenever and wherever. That's y we're called a family. We argue, fight, call each other names, even take shots at players or coaches; but come Saturday or a Thursday, no matter how ugly a loss or pretty a win is, we all bleed the same. Sorry bruh, u ain't cut from our cloth.

Personally I'm not all bent out of shape over this, but I get why people are.

Whatever the case, I respect your take on this as opposed to just yelling fck a lot.

Advertisement

So you stopped being a fan because you moved ? Fake fan. I moved from South Florida to Cincinnati right around the time we fell off. Never switched up. Went to Ohio State for school, roommate was a back up DE on the team. I coulda easily rooted for the Suckeyes but I didn't because im a real Cane. I refused to even attend a game while at Ohio State, not even for the btches . LMAO at "Dawgcane" , you can't be serious.

Just good fun to needle a prick that does nothing ,but use a bunch of facqit words.

I thought you were a UGA fan who came over with CMR. Did you say you were originally a Canes fan then stopped being one and then came back?

Poetry.

tenor (1).jpg

Remember the Agee gio is bandwagoning that took place after our 2000s run. Kids were throwing away gators and noles gear for canes and literally switched right back a few years later.

Advertisement

Thanks RR, this is last time I say something about this, posters can do what they want, ain't bothering me one bit with the BS.. I will read this board every day and post when I have something relevant to conversations. Canes got great leadership now and should be a contender maybe not this year but in next couple for sure. I will probably see more games than some of these fanatic fms who post, and it's not just this board its others that have these same conversations.

Unless the Canes have a bad season

Advertisement
I moved away from Miami in 2008 when I moved up to Orlando. From there in 2014, I moved to San Antonio then a year and a half later to Seattle. I will be moving back to Dallas in the coming weeks. At no point did I cheer for any college football team. I don't ever plan on moving back to Miami (just not my cup of tea). But I'll always root for the Canes. I love going through the hard times, because when the good comes around it feels exponentially better. Dawgcane I don't give two $hits what you do, but you're a fake fan to me. Spare me with that I moved somewhere else.

On another note, since I'll be living in Dallas, I'll be going to the Miami LSU game in '18.

Can we get back to talking about Frierson now

Sure thing, just as soon as you read me your resume. I'll need to know all the places you've lived, schools you've attended, and any sports teams you've ever rooted for and/or seen play in person.

****, all I've known as a cane fan is heartbreak. Wasn't old enough to see the glory days, but I never jumped ship. You not a true fan

Advertisement
Back