Lets talk Frierson

He won't watch and I doubt tedwestside has even seen both guys play. Hall is a better prospect IMO. Asking weird questions like " what are we gonna do with a 5'10" 175 S" who's a HS junior like he won't get any bigger. **** Earl Thomas is the same size. He's right at 200 lb's where hall will be.

Hall is one of those defensive players with offensive abilities. He can return punts and kick offs just like Sean Taylor did.

5'10 175 is tiny bruh. Sean Taylor was a 6'2 225lb freak of nature. We should be aiming to get as close to that as possible. Frierson will never be 225lbs but he has a MUCH better chance to be Earl Thomas. Hall might max out at 185 or 190 if lucky. Frierson is already 186 and will hit Earl Thomas like 200lbs by his sophomore year.

He's a junior in HS bruh. You act like he's cursed and will never gain another lb the rest of his life. Ed Reed was 5'11 195 while he was here>. That was his last year. He started for four years. Numerous other examples including earl Thomas while he was at Texas. Bubba baker is 5'10" 195 all American at Washington. Numerous examples over the years. Problem here is you don't know cfb.

This

They just have Instincts and Hall has hella instincts and he makes plays that pop off the screen. Your like who DA fuq is that guy.....Hall a real real good prospect. I love that jobe hall n Campbell play fast because they have legit instincts.

Advertisement

this

kids slow as of right now the film i see..........still want him in this class, he may get moved eventually I dont know lets see buht the gem r hall jobe n campbell. those 3 guys r who bama will turn up the heat for when nsd draws close

lol no way is Hall better than Frierson. Hall is 5'10 175lbs bro. Frierson is a man child, legit 6'1 180lbs, with even better hips than Antrel. THere is no comparison - Frierson is better than Hall at CB. At safety, they are much closer, i'd still give the nod to Frierson based on frame.
Watch the **** film smfh... out of all the dbs we are after hall is right behind jobe and Campbell talent wise imo

What are we going to do wtih a 5'10 175lb safety?

Wasn't Ed reed around 5'10"-5'11".

Tyren Matthew (I don't think I spelled his name right) is about 5'8" playing safety in the league.

Troy Polamalu was about 5'9"-5'10" So was Brian Dawkins.

Ronnie Lott was short If im not mistaken, my point is some of the greatest safeties to play were under 6 feet tall.

this

kids slow as of right now the film i see..........still want him in this class, he may get moved eventually I dont know lets see buht the gem r hall jobe n campbell. those 3 guys r who bama will turn up the heat for when nsd draws close

lol no way is Hall better than Frierson. Hall is 5'10 175lbs bro. Frierson is a man child, legit 6'1 180lbs, with even better hips than Antrel. THere is no comparison - Frierson is better than Hall at CB. At safety, they are much closer, i'd still give the nod to Frierson based on frame.
Watch the **** film smfh... out of all the dbs we are after hall is right behind jobe and Campbell talent wise imo

What are we going to do wtih a 5'10 175lb safety?

Wasn't Ed reed around 5'10"-5'11".

Tyren Matthew (I don't think I spelled his name right) is about 5'8" playing safety in the league.

Troy Polamalu was about 5'9"-5'10" So was Brian Dawkins.

Ronnie Lott was short If im not mistaken, my point is some of the greatest safeties to play were under 6 feet tall.

Bob sanders'll give you a concussion if he caught you slipping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_4170.jpg IMG_4171.JPG

Honestly he's the least talked about prospect because his commitment has been the most solid. No way the kid would waver at any point. I think he's a **** of an athlete; hard for me to judge high school DBs to be honest but I think he's a safety.

Wonder why he was on Ga campus again this weekend after visiting at their spring game last month?

Honestly he's the least talked about prospect because his commitment has been the most solid. No way the kid would waver at any point. I think he's a **** of an athlete; hard for me to judge high school DBs to be honest but I think he's a safety.

Wonder why he was on Ga campus again this weekend after visiting at their spring game last month?
You know he's frank gore UM legend first cousin right?

Lol don't come over here and even start.

Advertisement

Maybe he just likes the " gifts"....live or otherwise

Did not know he related to Gore. Just surprised he would pay for two visits, maybe got friends in area.

Did not know he related to Gore. Just surprised he would pay for two visits, maybe got friends in area.
Pay for gas? Maybe. I HIGHLY doubt he pays for anything while hes on that trip. You must be new cuz you obviously havent been around for the beetlejuice gas and mcdonalds money fiasco.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Check your wife's walk. If she's got a hitch in her giddyup you'll have your answer, Dawgshyt.

Pay for gas? Maybe. I HIGHLY doubt he pays for anything while hes on that trip. You must be new cuz you obviously havent been around for the beetlejuice gas and mcdonalds money fiasco.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yeah, guess I missed the beetle juice talk, used to post under different name several years back, but got back interested again after Canes finally got serious about the football program again by hiring competent coaches and opened up check book.

Check your wife's walk. If she's got a hitch in her giddyup you'll have your answer, Dawgshyt.

Good to hear from you Fan Cheese, always enjoy your humor. You guys just got your own sense of humor.

Good to hear from you Fan Cheese, always enjoy your humor. You guys just got your own sense of humor.

Sorry meant guys.

Advertisement
Back