Let's Go USA!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro sports will always be an aspect of politics and you can make an argument that African Americans were more accepted into the fabric of America every day lives when black players start winning making Alabama start winning again after they got their *** kick by 6.2 225 RB from Cali! And Alabama still ain’t **** too! They went from 0% minorities playing to 100% in 2019 😂! GTFOH with your temporary mental inconvenience that someone took a stand that against something you disagree with

I think its great to take a stand on any principle you deem worthy.

Let me ask cuz I'm dying to know.

Imahine this...your daughter is at her weddimg reception with you beaming as a proud papa.

Awesome.

Now the wedding singer/DJ goes into some political rant that you don't particulary agree with. He is taking a stand on his principles.

Is that ok?

This thread is a perfect example of why politics sucks so bad on a site like this. It just goes all to ****.
Amen. This ^^^^ right here.

If you took everyone on this thread and put them in a room together, you'd have a group of friends in an hour. The anonymity of the internet combined with the toxicity of political parties turns threads to schitt.

Advertisement
Amen. This ^^^^ right here.

If you took everyone on this thread and put them in a room together, you'd have a group of friends in an hour. The anonymity of the internet combined with the toxicity of political parties turns threads to schitt.

I want to believe you are right, however I'm having serious doubts.

If a blue state/city were attacked, I don't think red state would care and especially vice versa (more so actually). Let's help is replaced with "they deserved it".

Sadly, 911 unity was likely the high water mark that we won't see for a generation or more, perhaps ever.

SJWs think its so much greater everywhere else, without actually having ever lived there. They think "diversity" is prime over "unity".

Let's ask the Balkans how that has worked out. Maybe take a tour through the pick-a-stans.

Advertisement
I want to believe you are right, however I'm having serious doubts.

If a blue state/city were attacked, I don't think red state would care and especially vice versa (more so actually). Let's help is replaced with "they deserved it".

Sadly, 911 unity was likely the high water mark that we won't see for a generation or more, perhaps ever.
I'm sure of it. Look at how people reacted to the Boston Marathon bombing. There's more that unites us than divides us. The only exception are the truly brain dead like Antifa and KKK/neo-*****, but even they are susceptible to redemption once they mature and get away from the Groupthink.

Look even on our board here.

Pro HC vs Anti HC.

Pro QBx vs Pro QBy.

Pro player a vs Pro player b.

Recruit analysis 1 vs recruit analysis 2.

One big happy family.

Go Canes. Let them make gator boots come 8/24.

I guess she came to her senses.
60D6394E-EF65-4939-A39E-34F50DF72120.jpeg

Advertisement
You're being very un-Dude.

FTB!!!!

Manolo was a lazy hire.

Fire the admin...imprison Shalala...she SINGLE HANDEDLY ruined Miami football.

If we don't IMMEDIATELY hire JJ, I'm writing a strongly worded letter to the BoT.

I feel better now.

Seriously...

C

A

N

E

S

Go muthaf[]ckin Canes. Beat the green off the iguanas.

Bro sports will always be an aspect of politics and you can make an argument that African Americans were more accepted into the fabric of America every day lives when black players start winning making Alabama start winning again after they got their *** kick by 6.2 225 RB from Cali! And Alabama still ain’t **** too! They went from 0% minorities playing to 100% in 2019 😂! GTFOH with your temporary mental inconvenience that someone took a stand that against something you disagree with

WTF is this nonsense 🥴.... just imagine in your feeble mind if you could for a second Scrapihoe saying that about the WH when Obama was in office? Never happen, she’d be there in heels giving Michelle head. I’m sure there were plenty of athletes that thought Obama sucked balls (which he did and I voted for him first time) but kept their mouths shut as they should. Why is that you think?? It’s like open season on this president and his administration and uninformed idiots like you can’t see the hypocrisy and how wrong it actually is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back