Let's go! TVD is benched

Advertisement
jesus wink GIF

Advertisement
In before Emory pulls off the “impossible” and then CIS “experts” still come in and say he’s still a jag because Miami recruited him first 😂 and 3*

He’s hurt mentally and physically. He’s broken. With or without Emory the cards were stacked against us. We’re losing 3-4 possessions a game with turnovers the last couple weeks. Now that’s setting yourself up for failure
6 of Van Dyke’s turnovers in his last 4 games have given the opponent the ball in Miami territory. I don’t know how it gets worse than that.

He’s hurt mentally and physically. He’s broken. With or without Emory the cards were stacked against us. We’re losing 3-4 possessions a game with turnovers the last couple weeks. Now that’s setting yourself up for failure
Hopefully Ms Doubtfire takes over play calling duties for cornrows tonight.

Advertisement
Say it with me - 6th OL or extra WR. I don't want to see any of our TEs dropping passes or missing blocks again.

Good deal, just what a sad story for Van Dyke. I thought Emory should’ve gotten the Virginia start after Clemson to keep the ball rolling and give Van Dyke more healing time, but it is was what it was. Let’s see what the kid can do in the hostile environment he’ll experience today. Gonna be interesting for sure.
that was the smart move. once you went w EW due to injury, you just start that process for next year and have a perfect cover - obviously injured struggling QB being replaced by a back up and use that for the media

Advertisement
McCormick will be in blocking all game. Just because Emory’s starting doesn’t mean they’re gonna let him throw a pass down field.

He isn't very good at blocking either. Pretty sure that he was a big reason we got stopped on 4th and short during the NC St game - he totally whiffed on his block. And that's on top of his catching the ball like he has frying pans for hands.

Advertisement
Another Cristobal special. If you are going to start Williams, why have him split practice snaps with STD?

Advertisement
Back