Let's go! TVD is benched

Advertisement
Would be more worried if he played HS football in Connecticut. He played HS football in Florida. He's not going to be scared of big games.

Advertisement
who are you even arguing with and what's your point?

i didn't say anything like that. i said it should be solely emory and jacurri going forward - that's not exactly a bold take because the coaches already benched TVD for emory
My point is that it's FSU week. The one and only objective this week is beating FSU. You don't put some kid out there unless he's extremely talented or due to injury. My point is that this was a foolish mistake.

My point is that it's FSU week. The one and only objective this week is beating FSU. You don't put some kid out there unless he's extremely talented or due to injury. My point is that this was a foolish mistake.
after GT game and UNC game (where TVD played okay), i was all aboard the "tvd is the best chance we got" train

but after UVA and NC State, ha... he has 10 interceptions in the last 4 games and more fumbles on top of that

he's cooked man

we stand a better chance trying to run it and grind out a win than playing someone who's going to hand the ball to the other team 4 times every game

We will see. Hope Emory balls out!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back