"Let's be NIL U".

Advertisement
This can’t be guaranteed money right? Can you look at it like a predraft endorsement where the company doesn’t know the market yet?

If they broker a deal with a company that wants to contract with an athlete, then yes it's as guaranteed as the language in the contract. It's not draft or NFL, its endorsements today, now.

Advertisement
If they broker a deal with a company that wants to contract with an athlete, then yes it's as guaranteed as the language in the contract. It's not draft or NFL, its endorsements today, now.
Understood but let’s say he doesn’t live up to his hype, he’s representing brands. Then what happens?

Saban slurpers can't fathom the idea that this is just gamesmanship and Slick Nick is seeing that top recruits are now open to schools near major markets due to NIL potential instead of just taking bags. Now he's trying to talk up his QBs supposed NIL deal to prove that Bama can get recruits NIL money too.

Three things
1) No proof this is actually true, Saban could just be blowing smoke to stop recruiting momentum of schools like Miami

2) top QBs will get paid wherever they go. Has little to do with Bamas brand. Mississippi State doesn't have a national brand, but if they had the #1 QB recruit who was considered the Heisman front runner, that QB would be line for a huge NIL deal.

3)Alleged Miami fans need to stop being bleeding vaginas every time some report comes out that paints Bama in a positive light. NIL wasn't going to turn off the lights for Bama and UGA and put Miami in the drivers seat immediately. What NIL does is that it finally allows Miami to bring something to the table whereas before we couldn't offer any financial incentives. Bama will still drop bags and will also have NIL deals. The difference is now a recruit can weigh getting a 100k dirty bag and a 300k NIL deal to live in Tuscaloosa vs a 200k NIL deal to live in Miami. Some may take the money, others may choose quality of life.

Eventually, this will balance out and reach a steady state.

But it should be a net benefit for us. Will top Bama players still be able to score more cash than top Miami players initially. I’m convinced it will. Especially, when you consider NIL + bags, and also taking into consideration even the whole roster.

But after time, and especially if we can win, with our brand and national exposure, that gap will narrow.

Picture NIL opportunities for a stud QB at a winning Miami program vs the same type of QB at Bammer. See what I mean?

The key is elevating the program so that it becomes marketable. That’s Saban’s biggest nightmare. That, and us having a successful program,,,same thing actually.

Saban slurpers can't fathom the idea that this is just gamesmanship and Slick Nick is seeing that top recruits are now open to schools near major markets due to NIL potential instead of just taking bags. Now he's trying to talk up his QBs supposed NIL deal to prove that Bama can get recruits NIL money too.

Three things
1) No proof this is actually true, Saban could just be blowing smoke to stop recruiting momentum of schools like Miami

2) top QBs will get paid wherever they go. Has little to do with Bamas brand. Mississippi State doesn't have a national brand, but if they had the #1 QB recruit who was considered the Heisman front runner, that QB would be line for a huge NIL deal.

3)Alleged Miami fans need to stop being bleeding vaginas every time some report comes out that paints Bama in a positive light. NIL wasn't going to turn off the lights for Bama and UGA and put Miami in the drivers seat immediately. What NIL does is that it finally allows Miami to bring something to the table whereas before we couldn't offer any financial incentives. Bama will still drop bags and will also have NIL deals. The difference is now a recruit can weigh getting a 100k dirty bag and a 300k NIL deal to live in Tuscaloosa vs a 200k NIL deal to live in Miami. Some may take the money, others may choose quality of life.

Advertisement
Fans want to buy jerseys of winners. The more the Canes win and dominate college football games, the more NIL revenue the players will earn.

Losses mean no revenue. It’s simple, the Canes players have to go out there this fall on each Saturday and snatch their opponents’ bags 💰💰💰

They win, they get paid—they lose, and they don’t

You’re making it seem like players couldn’t transfer due to lack of playing time before the NIL existed. Once again, nobody at Miami transferred this year besides two grad transfers who went to G5 programs.

Why are you leaving Miami for some D2 school or beyond?

Players leaving typically means they don't expect to see playing time anytime soon. They think they can get their shine somewhere else faster.

Departures aren't necessarily a bad thing, in particular when you can replace them with someone better.

Alabama is at the top of cfb right now so it doesn’t surprise me.
But I’ve said this for years. In terms of marketing and exposure, this program is a **** sleeping giant. Anyone who travels in this country will tell you that you ain’t finding sht with a big *** red A on it outside of the southeast.
If Miami wins and reaches the playoffs the exposure will dwarf anything anyone has seen in long time
A charismatic star player in this city on a winning team will make A killing.
You’ll see his jersey from mile marker 1 to Fairbanks.
People bandwagon Miami teams because people like this city.
Idgaf how many wins or trophies a Bama qb wins. Ain’t nobody outside the sec fanboys buying that jersey. So while some boosters might find a way for some Chinese company to buy a thousand jerseys; a heismaan caliber qb in Miami is a **** nationwide superstar and will have his phone ringing off the hook more than a qb at Bama.

Advertisement
Been saying all along that social media followers and local devotion carry way more weight than being in a big city. People don't want to hear it.

I said the same thing when this first came up. The bigs will dominate and not just the elite programs, but all big schools with large fan bases.

I said the same thing when this first came up. The bigs will dominate and not just the elite programs, but all big schools with large fan bases.

But by the same token, Miami has the potential to do well, but they have to win.

This is a net plus for Miami, in the sense that they can control their destiny, maybe not close the entire gap with SEC schools monetarily, but narrow the gap significantly.

BUT MIAMI HAS TO WIN.

If Miami does, they’re probably more marketable than anyone. at the very least, as marketable as anyone.

And that translates directly to NIL dollars.

That’s why I don’t buy all the teeth gnashing with people crying about the big schools and the SEC schools, at least this gives us a path to being in the game as far as dollars, in terms of competing in the money game. Something we did not have before.

I don’t see how this is anything but a positive for Miami.

Advertisement

Three things

Oh it's true bruh it's true it's **** true....SEC boys smart and don't fuq around. I'm sure my man's is getting that milly

But by the same token, Miami has the potential to do well, but they have to win.

This is a net plus for Miami, in the sense that they can control their destiny, maybe not close the entire gap with SEC schools monetarily, but narrow the gap significantly.

BUT MIAMI HAS TO WIN.

If Miami does, they’re probably more marketable than anyone. at the very least, as marketable as anyone.

And that translates directly to NIL dollars.

That’s why I don’t buy all the teeth gnashing with people crying about the big schools and the SEC schools, at least this gives us a path to being in the game as far as dollars, in terms of competing in the money game. Something we did not have before.

I don’t see how this is anything but a positive for Miami.
U need the type of players bama gets to win lol. If they touching M's we have no chance boys

Advertisement
Back