"Let's be NIL U".

Advertisement
It’s a contract that pays you for your likeness. It’s not a contract that pays you for football like an NFL contract. You’re gonna hurt yourself reaching this hard.

Besides, kids could have hit the portal already if they felt there was some kind of “favoritism”. None have besides two grad transfers who transferred to G5 programs.
Yawn,

Being paid for your likeness is like being paid "Base pay", for those who shine brighter on the playing are gonna make more $$$$$ in endorsements. No talented kid is going to sit behind the likes of **** and WIGGY while College football has just turned into a mercenary business

Thanks for the reply

Yawn,

Being paid for your likeness is like being paid "Base pay", for those who shine brighter on the playing are gonna make more $$$$$ in endorsements. No talented kid is going to sit behind the likes of **** and WIGGY while College football has just turned into a mercenary business

Thanks for the reply
You’re making it seem like players couldn’t transfer due to lack of playing time before the NIL existed. Once again, nobody at Miami transferred this year besides two grad transfers who went to G5 programs.

Advertisement
sponsors all over our uniforms. Team bus could sell space as a roving billboard. Money divided up to players. And get Graves fishing tackle and boats sponsorship
996B1847-3457-4136-85E3-F93D4665B9D3.jpeg

We havent won anything since we picked up that "nflu" moniker.. lets see if this change makes a difference..
Agreed. The program went from a place where players came to win titles to a place where players killed 3 years before entering the draft. I get that we were trying to sell the program to kids who wanted to play professionally but if they had focused more on winning consistently, the draft picks would still have come.
Question, are jerseys going to be able to have players names on them now?
I’m not exactly sure how it works but I’m pretty sure I saw a stipulation where players could not have likeness agreements with athletic companies that don’t already have a deal with the school. So I think as long as it’s an Adidas made jersey, players can get a licensing agreement. Not 100% positive how that works though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I THINK “THUG U” WOULD ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF THE WORLD BEATERS…JUST SAYIN’…..

Careful what you ask for👇

👆Is this CIS' future???

Advertisement
Back