Let me give some props to Julio Frenk for a minute here...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
That dude could have canceled this **** like a reactionary facquit or moved the game and wound up fcking us by making us play 3 games in 10 days. Nope. He wagged that gangly finger and said, "No, sir."

Julio Frenk is a mexican gangster. I gotta give that dude respect. He's like those dudes who will cut your face off and sew it on a soccer ball in mexico.

FSU wanted out of this **** badly. Shalala would have bent over backwards and either canceled the game or moved it somewhere where we'd have no home field advantage. Frenk just looked at those faquits and said, "Me barrio! Me barrio!" as he bashed them about the head with a pillow case full of cans of refried beans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shalala would have cancelled the game AND spotted FSU the forfeit based "w" in lieu of having to deal with any refund issues involving FSU's ticket allotment. Great post as even if Frenkinator is governing athletics with a complete hands off style it is still producing desired results.

shalala tried to cancel the game from inside the clinton foundation bunker but president franks said no sir.

I knew Frenk was the answer when I saw that first nude pic of him.....CHORIZO!

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_4751.jpg

That dude could have canceled this **** like a reactionary facquit or moved the game and wound up fcking us by making us play 3 games in 10 days. Nope. He wagged that gangly finger and said, "No, sir."

Julio Frenk is a mexican gangster. I gotta give that dude respect. He's like those dudes who will cut your face off and sew it on a soccer ball in mexico.

FSU wanted out of this **** badly. Shalala would have bent over backwards and either canceled the game or moved it somewhere where we'd have no home field advantage. Frenk just looked at those faquits and said, "Me barrio! Me barrio!" as he bashed them about the head with a pillow case full of cans of refried beans.

**** why dont you post on the Wez ya racist... Jesus...

Advertisement
That ruthless vato will spike your head on a live turtle and blow it up, all while eating a plate of refried beans.

Advertisement
Julio Frenk has done everything right, in terms of football, since he has been here. He may not be the one in charge of making things happen, but he can stop and override basically any decision, and so far he has not.

Jimbo Fisher: "A last wish, please, please. Please."

"Julio Frenk:" Last wish? I wish... you had... more time!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back