Let me give some props to Julio Frenk for a minute here...

Quite the change from your comments about how he looks, calling him a beaner, and to only caring about soccer when he was hired. Typical....

This *** faced queen claims to have me on ignore but peeps all my posts. Bytch is an admitted FSU fan who didn't watch the first 2 UM games this year. Fckboy.

Obsession is tough. The Franchise is your drug, INCumFace.

This soccer mom is all up in his feelings about you. I can barely remember what I posted yesterday, much less specific details of some posting from months ago. Must be tracking you. He's a superfan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quite the change from your comments about how he looks, calling him a beaner, and to only caring about soccer when he was hired. Typical....

This *** faced queen claims to have me on ignore but peeps all my posts. Bytch is an admitted FSU fan who didn't watch the first 2 UM games this year. Fckboy.

Obsession is tough. The Franchise is your drug, INCumFace.

This soccer mom is all up in his feelings about you. I can barely remember what I posted yesterday, much less specific details of some posting from months ago. Must be tracking you. He's a superfan.

Soccer mom is dialed all the way in on me. She said she had me on ignore but somehow just can't keep herself from looking at my posts.

Advertisement
A lot of sidewalk alums putting their degrees to work on this one..

Who are the sidewalk alums?

Anyone who carries that shalala bad for football narrative. And if you're not a sidewalk cane then you don't understand the way universities work.

Whatever.
I do know that she had no clue how football programs work.
She was a loser.
And as someone who grew up in Miami, attended games as a kid and has had several little league and high school
buddies, and even a HS coach, represent our hometown by becoming Canes, I find your "sidewalk Cane" schtick
curious.
You sound like a bent-pinkie douche-bag who wears an ascot with matching salmon colored pants.

Anyone who carries that shalala bad for football narrative. And if you're not a sidewalk cane then you don't understand the way universities work.

Whatever.
She was a loser.
And as someone who grew up in Miami, attended games as a kid and has had several little league and high school
buddies, and even a HS coach, represent our hometown by becoming Canes, I find your "sidewalk Cane" schtick
curious.
You sound like a bent-pinkie douche-bag who wears an ascot with matching salmon colored pants.

Nah, i'm far from that. If you saw me you wouldn't think anything like that. I respect your fandom, for real. But don't think you know what happens on campus because you went to the OB and some of your peeps played ball. Let them tell that mess and it will still be the same.

Shalala would have cancelled the game AND spotted FSU the forfeit based "w" in lieu of having to deal with any refund issues involving FSU's ticket allotment. Great post as even if Frenkinator is governing athletics with a complete hands off style it is still producing desired results.

The more progress I see since she has left in that short of time tells me she was more of a pain than she was anything. I knew there were some problems but there's been so much progress since she left it had to be more than anyone though!
Plenty of people noticed and pointed out her ineptitude and active interference in the program.

I would say it rose to the level of tortious interference. Prepare the pleadings!

Advertisement
That dude could have canceled this **** like a reactionary facquit or moved the game and wound up fcking us by making us play 3 games in 10 days. Nope. He wagged that gangly finger and said, "No, sir."

Julio Frenk is a mexican gangster. I gotta give that dude respect. He's like those dudes who will cut your face off and sew it on a soccer ball in mexico.

FSU wanted out of this **** badly. Shalala would have bent over backwards and either canceled the game or moved it somewhere where we'd have no home field advantage. Frenk just looked at those faquits and said, "Me barrio! Me barrio!" as he bashed them about the head with a pillow case full of cans of refried beans.

Shalala hired Blake, and Frenk, for all intents and purposes.

Fck Fake. That bytchass schmoe had nothing to do with this. And LOL at Shalala hiring Frenk.

Right. She and him held the same cabinet positions in their respective countries, with a little overlap. He went on to Harvard and shortly thereafter she was strongly considered for the Presidency in 2007 (while labor going on at the U damaged her public image), before they eventually hired their first female president Drew Gilpin Faust. She tried to recruit him to the U before but he was already at Harvard and had higher aspirations. Laugh all you want, but their careers have crossed paths for a decade and she knows him better than anyone on our BOT. His eventual appointment isn't by sheer coincidence.

Last edited:
Shalala would have cancelled the game AND spotted FSU the forfeit based "w" in lieu of having to deal with any refund issues involving FSU's ticket allotment. Great post as even if Frenkinator is governing athletics with a complete hands off style it is still producing desired results.

The more progress I see since she has left in that short of time tells me she was more of a pain than she was anything. I knew there were some problems but there's been so much progress since she left it had to be more than anyone though!
Plenty of people noticed and pointed out her ineptitude and active interference in the program.

I would say it rose to the level of tortious interference. Prepare the pleadings!

What active interference? Show me one example you can at least partially substantiate in print.

Mark+Richt+Dr+Julio+Frenk+University+Miami+zi5qiuNlq8Nl.jpg

Advertisement

Whatever.
She was a loser.
curious.

Nah, i'm far from that. If you saw me you wouldn't think anything like that. I respect your fandom, for real. But don't think you know what happens on campus because you went to the OB and some of your peeps played ball. Let them tell that mess and it will still be the same.

Fair enough.
I just think she was terrible for UM athletics.
When she took over the University, UM football and baseball were elite, and hoops was getting there.
A few years under her watch and football is a joke and so was hoops before Coach L sorta fell into our
lap.

Advertisement

What active interference? Show me one example you can at least partially substantiate in print.
How about her insistence on meeting every kid on OVs, so should could then decide which kids weren't 'culturally' fit for UM, and then have her staff inform the program of this, nixing their recruitment.

Advertisement
Back