Let’s Show Up & Ruin Lville’s Season

LatinCane

Sophomore
Headed down from Melbourne to support the team and put the L in Ouisville! LFG!! 8-4 is still attainable! Riding with the 23 Canes through thick and thin!

Hoping the crowd response Saturday is better than following Frank The Tank streaking through The Quad!

Who’s bringing body bags to Blue Lot?!?!

Tickets are cheap AF for this game. Let’s do this!!!

Advertisement
Headed down from Melbourne to support the team and put the L in Ouisville! LFG!! 8-4 is still attainable! Riding with the 23 Canes through thick and thin!

Hoping the crowd response Saturday is better than following Frank The Tank streaking through The Quad!

I do hope they believe and come out man. Keep the place bumpin regardless.

Advertisement
1699894103910.png

Hurricane Georges vibes this weekend.

Canes run for 350

If we beat LVille and BC and finish the regular season 8-4 I’ll be very happy overall.

Obviously last year was a monstrosity, but we’ll have had a good enough year especially if we finish with a bowl win and get to 9 wins on the year.

Beating A&M, Clemson, and LVille, will bring some joy and even though we had some frustrating losses we didn’t get blown out in any of them

Would love to see the upset but I think we are too banged up. We have to be hurt on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
I'll be there.

I'm actually expecting the ACC refs to give us some calls this Saturday.

Of course Im just going to hear the DJ. lol

Since I believe Lville has clinched their spot in the championship game, I fully expect the ACC to try to mitigate their exposure from the blatant cheating they have engaged in so far this year by giving us a good whistle.

I believe there is, potentially, a valid legal case to be made that the ACC has breached their duty of good faith and fair dealing in the administration of conference officiating this year. Virtually every contract is subject to an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and I don’t believe UM’s contract with the ACC would be exempt.

Advertisement
Louisville fan here...well UM fan second when not playing Louisville. We (Louisville) are coming into HRS to get that dub. :fistbump: The ACC champ is not secured yet but if they beat UM it is. So they will be fired up Saturday.....or should be LOL. Driving down from Sarasota for this one. First time attending a game at HRS.

Last edited:

Good post-I’m with you I’ve been to Clemson and Virginia games had a blast-
Haven’t been in a few years-It’s been a lot of fun-

Will be there to support our Canes again-
Glad your coming down enjoy!

Advertisement
flying in Friday. interested to see the matchup between Guidry and the Louisville offense. both Brohms can scheme it up on that side of the ball. very confident Canes get the W.

This is the correct response.

Heading down on Friday. See ya there (spritually, if not physically).

Advertisement
Back