Let’s Show Up & Ruin Lville’s Season

Advertisement
We need to win this but idk if we can. LVille has a top rushing D so it’ll fall squarely on TVDs shoulders

Headed down from Melbourne to support the team and put the L in Ouisville! LFG!! 8-4 is still attainable! Riding with the 23 Canes through thick and thin!

Hoping the crowd response Saturday is better than following Frank The Tank streaking through The Quad!

Who’s bringing body bags to Blue Lot?!?!

Tickets are cheap AF for this game. Let’s do this!!!
I'm going on vacation and drinking DRC while eating caviar. Not a chance I turn this bull**** on.

Advertisement
It would be nice to knock them down a peg.

I'll be honest, I haven't looked at the ACC standings. What does a loss to us do to their chances of a ACCCG appearance?

We need to win this but idk if we can. LVille has a top rushing D so it’ll fall squarely on TVDs shoulders

It would actually be fitting if we somehow managed to gash Louisville’s defense when we couldn’t do anything against GT, who has one of the worst rush defenses in all college football.

Louisville is good but a little erratic. They’ve beaten the good teams they’ve played and struggled against some bad ones. I guess that’s lucky for us?

This is a game where we will have to pass to setup the run, which I’m not sure Bozo the Corch can process, and if he can, I’m not sure Bozo the QB can throw it to our team.

Welcome to November.

Louisville 24
Miami 16

Advertisement
6daec3d1-006c-4757-be2a-61b7dbbfe767_text.gif

If we beat LVille and BC and finish the regular season 8-4 I’ll be very happy overall.

Obviously last year was a monstrosity, but we’ll have had a good enough year especially if we finish with a bowl win and get to 9 wins on the year.

Beating A&M, Clemson, and LVille, will bring some joy and even though we had some frustrating losses we didn’t get blown out in any of them
As 8-4 would exceed my preseason expectation, I would have to roll with it.

8-4 would very much exceed where I believe we are in the present, given injuries, etc.

I'd take it, bigly.

Since I believe Lville has clinched their spot in the championship game, I fully expect the ACC to try to mitigate their exposure from the blatant cheating they have engaged in so far this year by giving us a good whistle.

I believe there is, potentially, a valid legal case to be made that the ACC has breached their duty of good faith and fair dealing in the administration of conference officiating this year. Virtually every contract is subject to an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and I don’t believe UM’s contract with the ACC would be exempt.

Fascinating. I never thought of it in legal terms. I'm all for anything that gets us out of the ACC.

Advertisement
If we beat Louisville & BC and finish with a bowl win this will have very similar 2016 to 2017 vibes

Our resume would be:

*35 point victory Vs a 8-2 G5
Beat Texas A&M by 14+
Beat Clemson after losing starting QB
Defeat top 10 Louisville opponent
*Bowl Victory (most likely P5) opponent

End on 3 game winning streak and we have some momentum for a portal QB, top end DTs and a few offensive studs

Louisville fan here...well UM fan second when not playing Louisville. We (Louisville) are coming into HRS to get that dub. :fistbump: The ACC champ is not secured yet but if they beat UM it is. So they will be fired up Saturday.....or should be LOL. Driving down from Sarasota for this one. First time attending a game at HRS.
Thanks

Headed down from Melbourne to support the team and put the L in Ouisville! LFG!! 8-4 is still attainable! Riding with the 23 Canes through thick and thin!

Hoping the crowd response Saturday is better than following Frank The Tank streaking through The Quad!

Cutler Ridge Laz still hanging in Blue Lot with CanesFam?!

Advertisement

Whispering James Mcavoy GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Back