Let’s Show Up & Ruin Lville’s Season

I almost went on a drunken rant after Saturday about the crowd size. I know everyone on CIS is the 10% outlier diehards, but in general we suck as a total fan base.... trust me I've argued or gave excuses on why we don't pack stadiums, and how our stadium isn't designed to look like a college packed in like sardines situation, but man this Saturday was pathetic and I was cursing everyone that gives up mid season and stops going to games...

Advertisement
Half full stadium, and Louisville traveled well. We need to put up banners to cover the upper bowl empty seats. DJ refused to play any hip hop selections. In comparison, I attended the NC State game also and their DJ was 5x better. From warm ups to the disappointing end. At least make these somewhat simple adjustments to improve the fan experience.

Met Lou Hedley so the trip was worth it.

View attachment 267038
My seats are right above the tunnel.

Tv never shows this (usually if not always with more people) side, always the visitor and that **** be empty. Louisville traveled well, they were loud on 3rd downs.

I almost went on a drunken rant after Saturday about the crowd size. I know everyone on CIS is the 10% outlier diehards, but in general we suck as a total fan base.... trust me I've argued or gave excuses on why we don't pack stadiums, and how our stadium isn't designed to look like a college packed in like sardines situation, but man this Saturday was pathetic and I was cursing everyone that gives up mid season and stops going to games...
It's a wonder anyone goes at all.

One 10-win season in the last 20 years.

Win
Dont look like ****
Win
Take a knee
Win
Look exciting
Win
Win

Do those things and fans show up.

Im not spending my money on this trash!!

If you went to buy 200 dollar shoes and the soles were missing i bet you wouldn't buy the mother****ers.

Give people a product worth buying and they will buy it.

its noon on the saturday before thanksgiving (school is out of session for the week for thanksgiving break) and UM didnt use this weekend as employee day to get more people in the seats. we also suck as a team so why would anyone rush to fill the stadium for a bad team at noon

Advertisement
LOL miami will never get an on campus stadium. clearly, youve never been to campus.
I have to admit I'm not fluent on the campus setting. I've only been once to a basketball game and didn't stay to tour the campus. But Louisville's football stadium sits on land that used to not be part of their campus. It was on the Southern Edge of campus in an industrial railyard. UofL worked with the city to swap some land. When there's a will, there's a way. Have you ever seen the University of Cincy's Nippert Stadium? Man that thing is squeezed in between school buildings LOL. Cool setting.

Attachments

• UC stadium.jpg
    UC stadium.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 0
Hay, Okee, we went to our bois high school game and day is now 12-0 and going fer thar 3rd consicutiv state title. And 2 weaks ago we wint to our alma matter, Georgia, fur a game and they 11-0 and goin fer thar 3rd straight national title. Ima trying tu figure out what the comon denomater is wit those too teams.
Yeah that’n iz a head scratcher that’n iz. Let me thank on dat awhile.

Advertisement
I have to admit I'm not fluent on the campus setting. I've only been once to a basketball game and didn't stay to tour the campus. But Louisville's football stadium sits on land that used to not be part of their campus. It was on the Southern Edge of campus in an industrial railyard. UofL worked with the city to swap some land. When there's a will, there's a way. Have you ever seen the University of Cincy's Nippert Stadium? Man that thing is squeezed in between school buildings LOL. Cool setting.
There isn't land anywhere near the UM campus to build any type of stadium on. There's not exactly a ton of empty plots of land in Coral Gables period. It's a pretty hot off season topic but there's very few places in Miami Dade county with enough room to build a football stadium that are anywhere near the school. Even if Miami was to ever get their own stadium it would still be fairly far from campus.

So did we by forcing those poor kids to play in an extra acc game?

mission accomplished?

george w bush middle finger GIF

Advertisement
There isn't land anywhere near the UM campus to build any type of stadium on. There's not exactly a ton of empty plots of land in Coral Gables period. It's a pretty hot off season topic but there's very few places in Miami Dade county with enough room to build a football stadium that are anywhere near the school. Even if Miami was to ever get their own stadium it would still be fairly far from campus.
Just a quick look I already see what seems like a perfect spot on campus. Drain Lake Osceola and maybe along with the land where Eaton Residential College is situated. Lake Osceola is man made so just use it now for a more pressing issue.

Just a quick look I already see what seems like a perfect spot on campus. Drain Lake Osceola and maybe along with the land where Eaton Residential College is situated. Lake Osceola is man made so just use it now for a more pressing issue.
I’m going to suggest coming to Coral Gables and visiting the campus. Also ask about the parking situation. There’s so little parking that freshmen can’t get passes to park on campus. This is at a school with only 11,000 undergrads

Advertisement
Back