Let’s Show Up & Ruin Lville’s Season

Advertisement
So we beat them then unc gets to Charlotte? I think that’s the ideal situation. Drake Maye should be able to dice up the holes secondary. Whatever it takes for the holes to lose and not make the playoff

Actually if VTech wins out (NC State and Virginia) and UNC wins out and we beat Louisville, then I think VT goes from a 3 way tie. That would actually be terrible but would be the most FSU thing ever to get VT in ACC title.

So we beat them then unc gets to Charlotte? I think that’s the ideal situation. Drake Maye should be able to dice up the holes secondary. Whatever it takes for the holes to lose and not make the playoff
UNC has 2 conference losses already to UVA and GT. They play at Clemson this weekend and are 7.5 dogs, and they play @ N.C. State to end the season.

if UNC loses any remainder of their games Louisville goes to the ACC championship game regardless if they win or lose against Miami. Louisville only has 1 conference loss, and they only play 1 conference game left with it being this weekend vs. Miami. Louisville already has head to head tiebreaker vs. VT.

Advertisement
If there is a positive this year is that the team HASNT given up. They could have after GT, UNC, NCST and didnt. I dont expect them to give up this Saturday.

UNC has 2 conference losses already to UVA and GT. They play at Clemson this weekend and are 7.5 dogs, and they play @ N.C. State to end the season.

if UNC loses any remainder of their games Louisville goes to the ACC championship game regardless if they win or lose against Miami. Louisville only has 1 conference loss, and they only play 1 conference game left with it being this weekend vs. Miami. Louisville already has head to head tiebreaker vs. VT.
This

Come back after the game and tell us what you thought of the HRS experience. I think it sucks all the way around and only go to away games now.
Whar’d dey come up wit dat name? Awt ta cawl it “Rock Hard Stadium”. Sownds tuffer sumhow.

Advertisement
D shows up big and the running game is on point. Going with a 23- 13 Canes win. Absolutely no support for this, but **** it all anyway.

Come back after the game and tell us what you thought of the HRS experience. I think it sucks all the way around and only go to away games now.
I liked the parking reservation set up using your phone for the lot attendant to scan you in (Yellow lot across the street) and crossed over the elevated cross walk. The stadium is as cool looking as I anticipated. Once we were scanned in, the "under belly" of the stadium was underwheming as we were trying to figure out where to go and it was dark and grey. A nice stadium staff member said to go up the circular ramp to get to section 122.

The stadium environment during the game was heavy on giving off that South Beach vibe but hey, that's what Miami is all about. But seriously, the man and woman talking on the cordless mics in the stands throughout the game was odd and you can't really understand what they are saying anyways LOL. Did you all copy the live DJ thing from us? ;) I thought the part during a time out when Sebastian was doing his thing with the fog machine was cool.

I hope UM gets their own stadium built ASAP. It was kinda sad seeing your past recognized players name/number on temporary ribbons hung up around the stadium instead of being permanently painted for recognition. But I get it since the Canes are playing in an NFL stadium. If Louisville gets into the Orange Bowl, I'll definitely be back in a couple of months.

Are you a stadium half full or a stadium half empty fan?
Half empty. Like Louisville, Miami plays in a stadium that capacity wise is too big for current average attendance. I hate seeing the empty seats at Louisville too. Louisville averaged about 52,000 in a 60k stadium this year in a year full of excitement and potential with the return of Brohm. I hope once Miami gets an on-campus stadium at around 50k the game day environment will be more intimidating to visiting teams. This year, Louisville had only its' second sell out since the current expansion (both vs ND) and next week's game vs Kentucky is already a sellout so slowly Louisville is getting there. When L&N stadium was built, it was at 44k, then expanded to 55, and then to the current 60k. That's the model UM should follow IMO.

Advertisement
Athalon sports had a story after the Louisville game about the embarrassing crowd at the game where seniors were honored. Pictures showed how empty the stadium was.
The game you attended was in 2006. September 16th…. 2 months before senior day. At the time PJCS capacity was 42K and the game was sold out. Perhaps you had too much bourbon on your visit and just misremembered.

Athalon’s story was about yesterday’s game. It was Senior Day for Miami. I git it, you deep in dat Kentucky Bourbon tonight.
Indeed my brother
Tailgated with a number of great Miami fans back in 2014.
Always setup welcoming the road weary. Look me next fall.

Athalon’s story was about yesterday’s game. It was Senior Day for Miami. I git it, you deep in dat Kentucky Bourbon tonight.
It’s hard ta beet Kintuky burbin foe show! U fellas iz rite, we shooda rooned Luisvilles season but dat’s water unda da brij now.

Advertisement
Athalon sports had a story after the Louisville game about the embarrassing crowd at the game where seniors were honored. Pictures showed how empty the stadium was.
Tv showed how empty it wuz. Imbarrasin daggumit!

Half empty. Like Louisville, Miami plays in a stadium that capacity wise is too big for current average attendance. I hate seeing the empty seats at Louisville too. Louisville averaged about 52,000 in a 60k stadium this year in a year full of excitement and potential with the return of Brohm. I hope once Miami gets an on-campus stadium at around 50k the game day environment will be more intimidating to visiting teams. This year, Louisville had only its' second sell out since the current expansion (both vs ND) and next week's game vs Kentucky is already a sellout so slowly Louisville is getting there. When L&N stadium was built, it was at 44k, then expanded to 55, and then to the current 60k. That's the model UM should follow IMO.
LOL miami will never get an on campus stadium. clearly, youve never been to campus.

Half full stadium, and Louisville traveled well. We need to put up banners to cover the upper bowl empty seats. DJ refused to play any hip hop selections. In comparison, I attended the NC State game also and their DJ was 5x better. From warm ups to the disappointing end. At least make these somewhat simple adjustments to improve the fan experience.

Met Lou Hedley so the trip was worth it.

1700509662635.png

Advertisement
Back