Let’s make a pact

Advertisement
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
OP I like Don Soldinger always says I'm like state of Missouri "Show me" I have had that mentality since Danny miaz

Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.
This was definitely the last year I let this happen again.

I hope we finish strong in recruiting, crush the portal and get a good OC but ain’t no chance I’m talking about 10-2/11-1 again until I watch us do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all don’t understand that Mario doesn’t have to do any bowl prep and can just recruit for the rest of the year until February. When he delivers a monster class, it will be right back to the Hype Train

Advertisement
Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.
laurence fishburne 90s GIF

What took you so long?

I figured at least 8 wins, 9 realistic, and 10 seemed unlikely. None of which was determined by preseason hype. I quit paying that stuff much mind.

Advertisement
Back