Let’s make a pact

joseermonfils

Senior
Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.

Advertisement
Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.
If we keep Gattis then yes.

If we get an interesting OC hire then no.

Advertisement

emergency maintenance GIF

I'm with you ... twenty years of this shiggity is more than enough.

So you’re canceling D$?

Advertisement
I stopped believing the greentree hype years ago.
This greentree all American foolery has been going on for decades now.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You have word as a CIS hater

Advertisement
Back