Let’s make a pact

Advertisement
The entire Alabama program could transfer here (including everyone from the coaches to the cooks) and I'd still believe that this is a 4-5 win team. I won't fall for it again.
eddie murphy film GIF
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
Maybe if we start losing the off season we can start winning the on season.

Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.

You guys always call me a mope in the offseason and a slurper during the season. Without fail.

I predicted 7 wins before the season started and said Mario failed in the portal. Y’all called me a troll and a mope. Turns out I was TOO optimistic lol.

Mario will get this fixed but he’s got a lot of work to do. We need almost a whole new roster. How he does this offseason will determine a lot. I’ve always said, I’ll start judging him on signing day. Never thought this season would mean ****

You guys always call me a mope in the offseason and a slurper during the season. Without fail.

I predicted 7 wins before the season started and said Mario failed in the portal. Y’all called me a troll and a mope. Turns out I was TOO optimistic lol.

Mario will get this fixed but he’s got a lot of work to do. We need almost a whole new roster. How he does this offseason will determine a lot. I’ve always said, I’ll start judging him on signing day. Never thought this season would mean ****
I was at 8-4 but with 6-6 being a real possibility . I was also too optimistic

Advertisement
So our off-season is the best time to be a Canes fan and you want to take it away from us?

I'd rather enjoy my off-season with hype and sky high expectations, then tune out for the actual season. And if we make the post season somehow, tune back in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.

You should use trickle down...start this from the T O P and let it filter down

Advertisement
Back