Let’s make a pact

Advertisement
Y’all don’t understand that Mario doesn’t have to do any bowl prep and can just recruit for the rest of the year until February. When he delivers a monster class, it will be right back to the Hype Train
Lol not sure how much time the coaches were spending preparing for our opponents this year to begin with

Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.
No

Can we all agree on no more off season hype, no more hyping greentree all Americans, no more hyping coaching staffs until all of it is proven on Saturday’s.

We have been undefeated in all the places that don’t require a football to be placed between us and an opponent..I’m not buying none of the offseason crap ever again.

And stay off twitter while we’re at it. The loudest most obnoxious, most ignorant fan base in all of college football.

Advertisement

15-0

Give it time, you’ll be predicting 10-2 and ACCCG appearance with the rest of us by Spring Ball
32C8B856-6C4A-463A-903A-9039447BCF9D.jpeg

Advertisement
ill never trust a word from " The Bank" or our insiders in regard to whatever comes out from Greentree. i feel like they get fed wrong information to hype up the fanbase.

I love our recruiting insiders but greentree insiders lost my trust.

Advertisement

Gotta ban D$ and Cribby from posting between 8/1 - 8/16 to reset our expectations. Gotta put Dwins videos on repeat during that spam

That's the only way it'll work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back