Lejond Cavazos

Advertisement
So I guess we most likely missed out on Lejond and we whiffed on Fred Davis. Who's our other targets at DB

FWIW, Ivins has said that it's his understanding Cavazos was not in the top group of our board. Great athlete but we had other DBs ahead of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man miss me what that dumb chit. You need great athletes. OSU is constantly put great athletes at Safety and sending them to the league
Its not dumb ****. I told yall 3 weeks ago when he said this. Cavazos cant really play corner hes like a glorified Nigel Bethel. 2-3 year project with speed but terrible technique

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not dumb ****. I told yall 3 weeks ago when he said this. Cavazos cant really play corner hes like a glorified Nigel Bethel. 2-3 year project with speed but terrible technique

Bruh Nigel didn’t have offers from half the schools this kid does. Secondly, he’s not a corner

Bruh Nigel didn’t have offers from half the schools this kid does. Secondly, he’s not a corner

I think the point is that buddy hasn’t proven it yet between the white lines. Only at camp settings. And that Nigel bethel is a comparable athlete even though he didn’t have the same hype.

Advertisement
Back