Lejond Cavazos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Must get.

That athleticism is too good.
There’s no such thing as a “must get”. It’s one of the stupidest things people say. So if we don’t get him what happens - does the program collapse into a black hole of oblivion because one guy who is a “must get” wasn’t gotten? If the school finishes in the top five recruiting rankings or even number one overall but miss on one or two “must gets “ does that mean they failed?

6bc8ec4d898737f295990cb64e84724d102583a2a81196180f1d1d68daa36304.jpg

Must get.

That athleticism is too good.
He is not a "must get" as he is raw as ****. We have like 4 guys higher than him on the board right now. He is super athletic yet he has awful technique. He is a guy that gets burned off the line of scrimmage but then recovers because he is so much faster than kids at the highschool level. He is a kid that needs to be developped and "must gets" are kids that are almost for sure going to be successful. Cavazos is like a glorified and bigger Nigel Bethel.

Advertisement
Only positive if OSU is his choice is it will allow Rumph to move on from him and focus on other guys. This kid seemed really high on us but unless he visits again, I don’t see it happening.

I can’t stand this attention seeking stuff. I will announce on this day or hers my top 10 schools. These kids now days are attention whores.

Advertisement
He fits the mold of what osu has in their secondary recently which are elite level athletes in terms of testing numbers. He is however quite raw

If he’s doing it this early, 1) it’s osu, and 2) id like to stay on this kid for a flip

Advertisement
Back