Lejond Cavazos

Advertisement
He fits the mold of what osu has in their secondary recently which are elite level athletes in terms of testing numbers. He is however quite raw
Thats how OSU ends up with either a Denzel Ward(beast) or Sheffield(fast but meh)

There’s no such thing as a “must get”. It’s one of the stupidest things people say. So if we don’t get him what happens - does the program collapse into a black hole of oblivion because one guy who is a “must get” wasn’t gotten? If the school finishes in the top five recruiting rankings or even number one overall but miss on one or two “must gets “ does that mean they failed?
Sean Taylor was a must get IMO. The sky would fall for me at least if he never came to UM

Advertisement
He is not a "must get" as he is raw as ****. We have like 4 guys higher than him on the board right now. He is super athletic yet he has awful technique. He is a guy that gets burned off the line of scrimmage but then recovers because he is so much faster than kids at the highschool level. He is a kid that needs to be developped and "must gets" are kids that are almost for sure going to be successful. Cavazos is like a glorified and bigger Nigel Bethel.
I have no faith in Rumph recruiting but I do think he is a good instructional coach. If we get this kids talent on campus i think our staff can develop him. Kid could be a 1st rounder.

His edit is straight out of the video for our recycled unis vs LSU.

cane lock
I was thinking the same thing. Why put the water in there if he’s picking osu?
Maybe Florida for a swamp or LSU. But I don’t think he likes them as much as the U.

Last edited:
Why would he set an announcement date if he didnt know the choice already?

If he knows the choice already, but hasnt been back here, sounds like we’re not it.

Because if it’s not us and he visits maybe we give him something more to think about and he may postpone. Happens all the time when kids change their mind. Did you just start following recruiting?

Advertisement
It makes absolutely no sense for him to decommit from OSU in Dec, and then recommit to them 4 months later. I seriously doubt he is this confused about which school he should play for & attend. In addition his father having a relationship with our HC definitely gives us an advantage.

There’s no such thing as a “must get”. It’s one of the stupidest things people say. So if we don’t get him what happens - does the program collapse into a black hole of oblivion because one guy who is a “must get” wasn’t gotten? If the school finishes in the top five recruiting rankings or even number one overall but miss on one or two “must gets “ does that mean they failed?

Your profile picture is suiting.

Advertisement
Your profile picture is suiting.
Go ******* yourself.

Another useless poster newbie ******* not commenting on the point of the post and instead taking a shot so I’m happy to return the favor ****head.

And just FYI, the only thing here in with a 50 are my season tickets, so you do the math 🤷🏼‍♂️🖕

Last edited:
Go ******* yourself.

Another useless poster newbie ******* not commenting on the point of the post and instead taking a shot so I’m happy to return the favor ****head.

And just FYI, the only thing here in with a 50 are my season tickets, so you do the math 🤷🏼‍♂️🖕

I can tell your a lot of fun at parties. Just some joking, have a better day!

Go ******* yourself.

816CFFCE-2B98-4FA7-B8A3-A6D74FB0D905.jpeg

Advertisement
It makes absolutely no sense for him to decommit from OSU in Dec, and then recommit to them 4 months later. I seriously doubt he is this confused about which school he should play for & attend. In addition his father having a relationship with our HC definitely gives us an advantage.
His father has a relationship with many head coaches. He just had a great visit to OSU and has not stopped posting about it on social media. Now he says he’s gonna commit straight from that apparently amazing visit. I think OSU all the way.

I can’t stand this attention seeking stuff. I will announce on this day or hers my top 10 schools. These kids now days are attention whores.

Like it or not, his post has generated how many views and comments? It is all part of the digital age and every single person who visits sites like this, tunes into games, etc is part of why this happens. Love of the game is one thing, but it is basic human nature to seek attention and adoration. Nothing unique there.

Raw athleticism, I would love to pick up his verbal, but I'm not holding my breath.

He fits the mold of what osu has in their secondary recently which are elite level athletes in terms of testing numbers. He is however quite raw

It seems OSU, under Urban, wanted explosive and/or twitchy guys. The athletes they've been running out in the secondary and at WR, with some RB and DE mixed in, are exactly that.

That model is what Miami was built on. Coker fell victim to rankings. Golden to some BS Big 10 model, Richt to, well I'm not really sure. But I think (hope) Manny gets us back to the roots.

Advertisement
Back