Legendary Status - WhatTheHell

Anyone remember the Golden Girls and anti-banner crowd laughing it up swearing "nobody will even see the banners!" ? Front page ESPN story.

How can a group be so wrong so often?

There was one ****** that was consistent about it and patronized many of us. ****! I forgot his SN. He was a total jack ***. He got into it with many of us.

Advertisement
Banners were fine. However, anybody posting pictures of a man's wife or kids needs to get a life. You are the scum of the internet.

You could utilize your fingers to sum the total IQ of the posters on that 'WEZ' board. They represent the armpit of UM fans. They are more suited to a career in ISIS than in the USA. Not to mention that their posts lack even the most basic grammar..........

You could utilize your fingers to sum the total IQ of the posters on that 'WEZ' board. They represent the armpit of UM fans. They are more suited to a career in ISIS than in the USA. Not to mention that their posts lack even the most basic grammar..........

Tell me how you REALLY feel? :topsy_turvy:

How amateurish does Tom Symonds come off looking in this? They should send his soft shoulders back to some liberal arts school in Ohio.

Advertisement
Some of you are retarded. Like IQ zero. No one looked in the sky and said whoops banner number 5 fire Golden. No. What the banners did was have the announcers talk about it every single game , merits or not. What they also talk about was why the banners were being flown, Golden's terrible record, number of draft picks etc. So then when a loss like against Cinci happens, it amplified the reaction of "see inferior teams beating them".

As a chain reaction, the casual fans or fans not social media inclined started getting exposed to Golden's ineptitude, as well as the adminstration failure to do anything about it. These are fans who may be older and less inclined to call for the coaches job. But the facts started to hit them. Voices get louder to the AD etc Less and less crowd. Team becomes a laughing stock nationally Etc.

The banners started the toxicity of the situation and snow balled into Golden getting fired mid season. We have gotten blown out numerous times before and Blake James and Golden slurpers found excuses. James really wanted to keep Golden till season's end. Its not just the loss, we got beaten badly before by crap teams and they didn't as much as force a staff change on El Foldo. The banners started the toxic situation as well as change the conversation from the cloud and all those excuse Golden used to trump out for 4 years.

100% TRUTH!!!

How amateurish does Tom Symonds come off looking in this? They should send his soft shoulders back to some liberal arts school in Ohio.

He came off like a 14 year old chick trying to act like her brother wasn't getting under her skin. He sounded pathetic and weak.

Banners were fine. However, anybody posting pictures of a man's wife or kids needs to get a life. You are the scum of the internet.

If this is a concern to anyone, they shouldn't make this info readily available on the internet. I agree with the spirit of not going after someone's family, but you sign an agreement with the world the minute you post **** on myspace that it is fair game.

In short, toughen the **** up

If this is a concern to anyone, they shouldn't make this info readily available on the internet. I agree with the spirit of not going after someone's family, but you sign an agreement with the world the minute you post **** on myspace that it is fair game.

In short, toughen the **** up

Myspace? Thats still around??? Thought that went away like 10 years ago

Advertisement
Some of you are retarded. Like IQ zero. No one looked in the sky and said whoops banner number 5 fire Golden. No. What the banners did was have the announcers talk about it every single game , merits or not. What they also talk about was why the banners were being flown, Golden's terrible record, number of draft picks etc. So then when a loss like against Cinci happens, it amplified the reaction of "see inferior teams beating them".

As a chain reaction, the casual fans or fans not social media inclined started getting exposed to Golden's ineptitude, as well as the adminstration failure to do anything about it. These are fans who may be older and less inclined to call for the coaches job. But the facts started to hit them. Voices get louder to the AD etc Less and less crowd. Team becomes a laughing stock nationally Etc.

The banners started the toxicity of the situation and snow balled into Golden getting fired mid season. We have gotten blown out numerous times before and Blake James and Golden slurpers found excuses. James really wanted to keep Golden till season's end. Its not just the loss, we got beaten badly before by crap teams and they didn't as much as force a staff change on El Foldo. The banners started the toxic situation as well as change the conversation from the cloud and all those excuse Golden used to trump out for 4 years.

poops? That you?

IKGSXCTOQMGEYLG.20150608211556.jpg

Lane *** O$uck Alumni...

OzarCaneSaw has just arrived from his job when he pulls up a chair in a coffeehouse one afternoon in November. He is tall and thin, his eyes pale blue, his handshake firm. He has agreed to talk only on the condition that I not publish his real name. Never mind that he has spent an entire season calling out another man in the most public way possible

Bunch of ****ing cowards hiding behind their internet persona.

Why would anyone expose themselves like that? Raeder received legit death threats last year from Golden slurping mouth breathers. If you want to meet up and discuss the merits of the banners, I'm perfectly fine with that. I've met up with quite a few posters from both sites. I'm perfectly fine discussing disagreements. What I don't care for is having a bunch of knuckle dragging Neanderthals seeking me out because they're ****ed their boy got canned.

I'm sure cflacane2 will post his real name on here immediately.

Im not leading a gang of idiots threatening people and posting pics of their fam. And im not taking credit for flying banners and hiding behind my moms skirt like the WEZ.
This is true. I've hid behind your moms skirt lots of times.

575725f696063f15cf0cd71b64ad6ad2.gif

Advertisement
Symonds would choke on his words if he did even a modicum of research to realize the high concentration of lawyers, doctors, business owners, military/police and generally well-heeled alumnus and supporters in the WEZ were a huge part of the driving force behind the banner campaign. And thanks to forcing the AD's hand, the school has already sold over a thousand *new* season tickets plus the required donations to the Hurricane Club since Richt was hired.

But yeah, we're unemployed and complete trogs. Herp Derp. Clowns like him inside the ivory tower do not matter, now or ever. Just another empty suit eeking out a career at our expense. So be it, just win at football and shut your **** mouth.

Advertisement
Symonds would choke on his words if he did even a modicum of research to realize the high concentration of lawyers, doctors, business owners, military/police and generally well-heeled alumnus and supporters in the WEZ were a huge part of the driving force behind the banner campaign. And thanks to forcing the AD's hand, the school has already sold over a thousand *new* season tickets plus the required donations to the Hurricane Club since Richt was hired.

But yeah, we're unemployed and complete trogs. Herp Derp. Clowns like him inside the ivory tower do not matter, now or ever. Just another empty suit eeking out a career at our expense. So be it, just win at football and shut your **** mouth.

The richest part of it all is that he took offense to the banners criticizing a professional performance (or lack thereof) and responds with baseless personal attacks at members of the fanbase/alumni. And this twerp's job supposedly requires some level of public relations acumen? It's a systematic tone deafness and ineptitude in Hecht that hopefully is overridden by a competent football ceo/defacto face of the athletics dept.

The richest part of it all is that he took offense to the banners criticizing a professional performance (or lack thereof) and responds with baseless personal attacks at members of the fanbase/alumni. And this twerp's job supposedly requires some level of public relations acumen? It's a systematic tone deafness and ineptitude in Hecht that hopefully is overridden by a competent football ceo/defacto face of the athletics dept.

Email I sent yesterday morning to the ****ant (CC'd Blake and Blake's secretary)

Mr. Symonds,

I read with great interest your comments made to ESPN The Magazine in the following article Uni Watch's Friday Flashback -- Green Bay Packers beat rush to mono-color uniforms

"These people," Miami sports information director Tom Symonds said, referring to the cabal behind the banners, "are just looking for a reaction. If we did them that favor and gave them that reaction, we'd be encouraging this sort of thing. We'd be giving attention to people who crave it."

"None of that surprises me," he said. "These are people who take time out of their days to put up banners and harass people online. They don't have anything else to do with themselves. They don't have jobs."

For someone with the title "Sports Information Director" (according to the article), you are incredibly tone deaf to the voice of our passionate fan base. It's because of your indifference and the perceived indifference of the Athletic Department as a whole, that the banners flew. Our voice matters.

May I suggest you take on the attitude of our newly hired head coach. When asked about the banners in an interview after his hiring, CMR said he'd like to "embrace the fans who flew the banners and thank them". What a marked difference between his attitude and yours. The difference between a consummate professional and a petty and petulant amateur.

4:00 minute mark 404 Page Not Found

The day we stop caring is the day the university should shut the program down.

By the way, we were right. All of SoFla media knows it. All of college football knows it. Our new coach knows it. It's high time you embrace that fact.

Now, back to my unemployed life where I, in my free time, run a multi-million dollar company and a new startup franchise.

Go Canes!

OzarCaneSaw
And the response I received from Blake James last night (at 9:30 p.m.:eek:) At least he's listening and responding.
Thank you for your email and for your continued passionate support of our football program.

Tom was wrong to make the comments that he did and I have already addressed the issue with him. As I have said over the past year, I viewed the banners as a sign of the tremendous passion of our fan base. While I may not have agreed with the approach, I understood the frustration and the message being communicated. Listening to the thoughts and concerns of our fan base is very important to me and something that I believe my record reflects.

Thank you again for your email and I hope that we all rally around Coach Richt and the team as we head into our bowl game.

Go Canes!
Blake

from my iPhone

Email I sent yesterday morning to the ****ant (CC'd Blake and Blake's secretary)

Mr. Symonds,

I read with great interest your comments made to ESPN The Magazine in the following article Uni Watch's Friday Flashback -- Green Bay Packers beat rush to mono-color uniforms

"These people," Miami sports information director Tom Symonds said, referring to the cabal behind the banners, "are just looking for a reaction. If we did them that favor and gave them that reaction, we'd be encouraging this sort of thing. We'd be giving attention to people who crave it."

"None of that surprises me," he said. "These are people who take time out of their days to put up banners and harass people online. They don't have anything else to do with themselves. They don't have jobs."

For someone with the title "Sports Information Director" (according to the article), you are incredibly tone deaf to the voice of our passionate fan base. It's because of your indifference and the perceived indifference of the Athletic Department as a whole, that the banners flew. Our voice matters.

May I suggest you take on the attitude of our newly hired head coach. When asked about the banners in an interview after his hiring, CMR said he'd like to "embrace the fans who flew the banners and thank them". What a marked difference between his attitude and yours. The difference between a consummate professional and a petty and petulant amateur.

4:00 minute mark 404 Page Not Found

The day we stop caring is the day the university should shut the program down.

By the way, we were right. All of SoFla media knows it. All of college football knows it. Our new coach knows it. It's high time you embrace that fact.

Now, back to my unemployed life where I, in my free time, run a multi-million dollar company and a new startup franchise.

Go Canes!

OzarCaneSaw
And the response I received from Blake James last night (at 9:30 p.m.:eek:) At least he's listening and responding.
Thank you for your email and for your continued passionate support of our football program.

Tom was wrong to make the comments that he did and I have already addressed the issue with him. As I have said over the past year, I viewed the banners as a sign of the tremendous passion of our fan base. While I may not have agreed with the approach, I understood the frustration and the message being communicated. Listening to the thoughts and concerns of our fan base is very important to me and something that I believe my record reflects.

Thank you again for your email and I hope that we all rally around Coach Richt and the team as we head into our bowl game.

Go Canes!
Blake

from my iPhone

that's a great response from Blake. He's right that Tom was wrong about making those statements. It was a mean spirited insult.

Advertisement
Back