Legendary Status - WhatTheHell

Advertisement
Anyone remember the Golden Girls and anti-banner crowd laughing it up swearing "nobody will even see the banners!" ? Front page ESPN story.

How can a group be so wrong so often?

ca90c05b141d58af8c143bfcfcca57a5.jpg

Advertisement
OzarCaneSaw has just arrived from his job when he pulls up a chair in a coffeehouse one afternoon in November. He is tall and thin, his eyes pale blue, his handshake firm. He has agreed to talk only on the condition that I not publish his real name. Never mind that he has spent an entire season calling out another man in the most public way possible

Bunch of ****ing cowards hiding behind their internet persona.

Why would anyone expose themselves like that? Raeder received legit death threats last year from Golden slurping mouth breathers. If you want to meet up and discuss the merits of the banners, I'm perfectly fine with that. I've met up with quite a few posters from both sites. I'm perfectly fine discussing disagreements. What I don't care for is having a bunch of knuckle dragging Neanderthals seeking me out because they're ****ed their boy got canned.

I'm sure cflacane2 will post his real name on here immediately.

Im not leading a gang of idiots threatening people and posting pics of their fam. And im not taking credit for flying banners and hiding behind my moms skirt like the WEZ.

Then you should have no problem posting your info. You have nothing to worry about.

I'm sure cflacane2 will post his real name on here immediately.

Im not leading a gang of idiots threatening people and posting pics of their fam. And im not taking credit for flying banners and hiding behind my moms skirt like the WEZ.

Raeder told me to tell you his name is all over the internet. His name was on the GoFundMe website during the campaign. His name was on CBS/Yahoo/NBC/ESPN/BleacherReport. His name is Danny Vasquez. Eat a **** you ******. You know his name, what the **** are you gonna do?
Homeschooled or naw? Shouldnt yall be throwing dice in front of a gas station right now the weather is great.

Thats it? Thats all you got? You were *****ing because users were hiding behind their internet personas. Well Danny's name was out there and you know it. Thats it? Dice in front of a gas station? You're a ****ing loser, man.

Speak when spoken to boy. I addressed omar not his help.

Raeder told me to tell you his name is all over the internet. His name was on the GoFundMe website during the campaign. His name was on CBS/Yahoo/NBC/ESPN/BleacherReport. His name is Danny Vasquez. Eat a **** you ******. You know his name, what the **** are you gonna do?
Homeschooled or naw? Shouldnt yall be throwing dice in front of a gas station right now the weather is great.

Thats it? Thats all you got? You were *****ing because users were hiding behind their internet personas. Well Danny's name was out there and you know it. Thats it? Dice in front of a gas station? You're a ****ing loser, man.

Arrogant ****** is arrogant

I admire the fact that you've stuck around unlike the rest of the Goldenites, but I really don't understand what message you're trying to communicate here. You keep changing arguments and shifting goalposts. What is your main argument/criticism?

Advertisement
OzarCaneSaw has just arrived from his job when he pulls up a chair in a coffeehouse one afternoon in November. He is tall and thin, his eyes pale blue, his handshake firm. He has agreed to talk only on the condition that I not publish his real name. Never mind that he has spent an entire season calling out another man in the most public way possible

Bunch of ****ing cowards hiding behind their internet persona.

Why would anyone expose themselves like that? Raeder received legit death threats last year from Golden slurping mouth breathers. If you want to meet up and discuss the merits of the banners, I'm perfectly fine with that. I've met up with quite a few posters from both sites. I'm perfectly fine discussing disagreements. What I don't care for is having a bunch of knuckle dragging Neanderthals seeking me out because they're ****ed their boy got canned.

Youre a pied piper of knuckledraggers who threaten family members post pictures of their family and harrass people. And then you come here to slurp up your 15 minutes of fame. Congrats.

Original

/lmfao at me being the "leader" of the WEZ. That's why WTH is in the thread title. So sad these Golden-ites can't let go. He was a failure. Face reality and just let it go.

Typical deflection , everyone opposed to your elementary tactics is labeled as a golden lover. I was in stands laughing with my cane brethren at halftime during the clemson game knowing it was goldens last game.

lol at the fact that you're running away when you look like an idiot.

lmao at it being sooooooooo important to some clingers on this site that

IT WASN"T THE BANNERS!
NO WAY IT WAS THE BANNERS!
YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID!

the more times you say it, the more pathetic you look. even now, with an entire article sitting on espn's cfb front page...

IT WASN"T THE BANNERS

Advertisement
Winners write the history books. And the books say the banners cost Golden his job.

*drops mic*

Advertisement
The Dabo: FINISH HIM. Was my idea, and it would have been perfect looking back. I'm patting myself on the back. Made it in the story.

Some of you are retarded. Like IQ zero. No one looked in the sky and said whoops banner number 5 fire Golden. No. What the banners did was have the announcers talk about it every single game , merits or not. What they also talk about was why the banners were being flown, Golden's terrible record, number of draft picks etc. So then when a loss like against Cinci happens, it amplified the reaction of "see inferior teams beating them".

As a chain reaction, the casual fans or fans not social media inclined started getting exposed to Golden's ineptitude, as well as the adminstration failure to do anything about it. These are fans who may be older and less inclined to call for the coaches job. But the facts started to hit them. Voices get louder to the AD etc Less and less crowd. Team becomes a laughing stock nationally Etc.

The banners started the toxicity of the situation and snow balled into Golden getting fired mid season. We have gotten blown out numerous times before and Blake James and Golden slurpers found excuses. James really wanted to keep Golden till season's end. Its not just the loss, we got beaten badly before by crap teams and they didn't as much as force a staff change on El Foldo. The banners started the toxic situation as well as change the conversation from the cloud and all those excuse Golden used to trump out for 4 years.

Advertisement
Back