Legendary Status - WhatTheHell

Advertisement
LMAO. But the banners were stupid, did nothing, no one was paying attention. blah blah blah.

Eat a **** banner detractors.

When the banners first started flying last year I didnt think it would do any good. But anybody who says that flying them this year wasnt getting anyones attention was being delusional. This article proves it. lol

Advertisement
History has taught one important lesson, peaceful resistance brings about change. The banner certainly contributed to the FIRING of that idiot al golden. We only half there though, his bed buddy has to be next, looking at 12/27 after the bowl game. The Pennsylvania butt buddies can reunite there.

The banners worked for sure.

Is WhatTheHell employed? The article implies y'all nikkas ain't got no jobs.

I signed up in November, using my real name. Soon after, a thread appeared in my honor. Posters started by addressing me: "F--- you." Then they called me a f----r. Then came the monkey **** pictures, followed by monkey **** GIFs. The monkeys humped and *********ed and peed, and the thread reached 10 pages. Soon a board member posted pictures of my wife, and then he posted pictures of my sister and then information on where they worked. He described the sexual activities in which he'd like to engage them. I sent him a message. He didn't respond.

Days later, after I'd messaged several posters, asking them to talk for this story, they started another thread about me. They posted my cellphone number. They mentioned the calls they'd made and the harassing text messages they'd sent. (They were lying to one another. I received only one text. It was polite.) I mentioned all of this to Symonds, the Miami sports information director. "None of that surprises me," he said. "These are people who take time out of their days to put up banners and harass people online. They don't have anything else to do with themselves. They don't have jobs."

Ouch!

Advertisement
Genius. The banners and Dabo got that **** flushed. Anyone who says otherwise is a morally destitute liar, and I challenge you to a duel in the open field.

I laughed at the part where he described the warm greeting he got when he posted on the wez. Guy got wrecked and is still wincing.

Advertisement
"No ones sees the banners!" Wrong
"The banners don't do anything!" Wrong
"The banners hurt recruiting!" Wrong
"The banners will prevent a good coach from coming here!" Wrong
"Al Golden isn't getting fired mid-season!" Wrong

Al Golden Fired.
Mark Richt Hired.
Potential Top 10 Recruiting class this year.
Stadium deal possibly in the works.
Championship caliber B-Ball team.
ESPN piece on the banners and the WEZ.

What a time to be alive.

members of the "WEZ," WestEndZone.com, whose name alludes to the general admission seats in the old Orange Bowl where gang members and middle-aged parents sat side-by-side and openly drank as the Canes taunted their way to another victory. Today, the website's members argue about presidential politics and the Syrian refugee crisis. They post reviews of restaurants and ask one another to rate pictures of **** stars. They give words of encouragement. They call one another homophobic slurs. And, in between, they brainstorm what the next banner will say.

Now that the secret is out, that'll spike membership

Advertisement
I spit out my coffee when I read the part about monkey ****.

Hilarious

Advertisement
Back