LeBatard interview with Mario

Highlight for me was Pipo calling LeBastard a snitch!
Yes, that was the highlight. Also the Cuban cus words, LOL. It was like hanging out the local cafecito corner talking BS. I agree with others that PIPO should have been cut off after 1 minute. I would have preferred more time getting info from the coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Pipo thing was great but went a little too long.

But I love that Dan is aware of what people think of him.

I love Mario not being a stiff with coach speak.

He actually called out Diaz by making comments about no more slogans and crap on social media…it’s about putting in the work.

He also said he noticed Miami missing on recruits…so you can see he is going all in on that.

I’m praying the days of not even being in the top three with local five stars is gone.
Exactly!!!

That’s as close as you will get to Mario telling you what he thinks of Manny publicly. Caught in the fun and laughter, he shared when the coaching staff will be done so ya’ll can stop complaining about “why hasn’t the staff been announced yet or when will it happen?”

Advertisement
This show used to be sooooo awesome when Hoch was the producer and early on in Mike Ryan's tenure. Politics, Billy and Cote Jr turned this show to straight garbage.

I love the show, but actually find Dan to be very boring, the thing that makes that show entertaining it all of the crewmembers with him, they are fantastic and without them he wouldn’t be around

Advertisement
I’m going to ask you nicely, again, stop responding to my posts.

I know it’s really hard for you to control yourself, but I have zero interest in you or your posting. You’re trying to get my goat, it’s not working, so just don’t waste your time and mine.
That's not a very nice thing to say about others. Every post matters

Advertisement
Any pictures of El Gallo? 😂. By the way, las croquetas de Las Islas Canarias are bomb.
El Gallo is actually pretty dope:

Advertisement
That’s not a very nice thing to say, friend.

I personally thought this interview was fabulous and I hope Mario continues to speak with Dan.

:)
We’re gonna play a new game called thread ban the instigator.

@Andrew can you please resolve the forced ignore feature so that we can avoid predictable problems between/from certain posters?

We’re gonna play a new game called thread ban the instigator.

@Andrew can you please resolve the forced ignore feature so that we can avoid predictable problems between/from certain posters?

I don’t want to be forced to ignore anyone. I don’t want any part of that. Got it under control.

El Gallo is actually pretty dope:

That would be a nice NFT.

Advertisement
Back