Leavitt To FSU

Also, same FSU team Miami had to come from behind to beat at home, would not discount them
Focus up, uf has at least 2 losses coming vs LSU and uga in the regular season while FSU has 4 losses or so coming too. I wouldn’t be gloating if I were you

Last edited:
Advertisement
After this move, I'm beginning to think he might hang on a little longer than we think. FSU is putting some money behind him, and this is the ACC after all. We'll see.

I dont think analyst can make more than like 40k or something really low.

Willie might be an idiot but he is desperate to make this thing work. He loves FSU. This is his dream job and he will do whatever it takes. He is supposedly an offensively gifted coach with his gulf coast offense of whatever and then he has to go hire briles junior. His defense sucks so he goes and gets this guy. Who knows if it all works but he is desperate. Or maybe the boosters are
Holding the torch to his ***

Let me see......FSU hires an OC that was part of the biggest sports-rape scandal in history and who was accused of helping to cover it up. His dad is still glowing with untouchable contamination. FSU hires a DC who was fired from USF for allegely physically abusing players and telling the university it couldn't do anything about his methods. When fired he sued the university, part of the same system as FSU, and alleged he was cheated out of pay.............Yes those FSU fans must be proud of their degrees!!!!!!

Advertisement
Willie might be an idiot but he is desperate to make this thing work. He loves FSU. This is his dream job and he will do whatever it takes. He is supposedly an offensively gifted coach with his gulf coast offense of whatever and then he has to go hire briles junior. His defense sucks so he goes and gets this guy. Who knows if it all works but he is desperate. Or maybe the boosters are
Holding the torch to his ***

Let us not forget this fact going into that Fsu game, no matter what willie is or isnt, that **** had our *** on the ropes last year, that behind the line play-call they ran, im not sure if it was good or not, but we escaped with a victory. With that being said, diaz doesnt have near the headcoaching experience old taggart does, so this Fsu game like all of our games are going to be very interesting. If we start comparing resume's, leavitt has a better resume than blake baker and his stale defensive calls. He over their acting like he trying to wonder why that 4th & 17 defensive play call didnt work, lol, good one, but he told on himself when he said "we had run the same call earlier in the game" EXACTLY, which is why that stale **** got picked up, and worst off, the blitz was brought from his blind side instead of forcing to have to move to his left by bringing the blitz to his throwing side.

If you are a d-co and its 4th and 17, why are we in zone on the back end playing that soft ****! Here's some advice for ole blake, we know football down here, so on thaf 4th & 17, from here out, you and enos who was phucking up definitely the week before, here is both of you guys new national anthem:

From what I hear Willie Urkel buyout is outrageous ! I think this is a strategy move by the boosters to roll him in They actually wanted Jim Leavitt as HC for awhile but some board members and admin didn't approve the go ahead because of his past . This was the time when everything was going down with the some of the female students get assaulted by FSU players. So it was bad timing.
I think it's $19 mil or something

Advertisement
I got curious about Taggart's buyout and it is in fact massive. It's over $17 mill right now...

If Florida State fires Taggart before his contract expires on Jan. 31, 2023, his buyout is 85 percent of the remaining balance. For example, for simplicity's sake, if the Seminoles fire Taggart on Feb. 1, 2020, after his second full season as head coach, they would owe him 85 percent of $20 million, or $17 million.
Feb. 1, 2020: $17 million
Feb. 1, 2021: $12.75 million
Feb. 1, 2022: $8.5 million
Feb. 1: 2023: $4.25 million

I knew it had to be gigantic . One of my bosses is a FSU big boo$ter although he never went to that trash school . He told me that they can't get Willie Urkel out of there . lol

Leavitt might just be good enough to keep Willie there for a little longer, which is something we all want.

I dont see briles staying around there too long. His stock is taking a hit with the offense crapping themselves every second half and the defense never getting off the field. Plus, him and Leavitt are about as polar opposite as you can get.

Leavitt will definitely be the DC before 2020 signing day unless he gets drunk and punches another player

Advertisement
FSU going the back door to bring in Willies replacement, he's just an "analyst" now, but when the wheels come completely off, he'll be a "natural fit"...for now, wink*wink.

Advertisement
They were joking about the hire today on the local sports radio show in Orlando about how awkward it will be during coach's meetings when Barnett says he wants to this and that and Leavitt will say under his breath, "that's not what I would do", or if Barnett is using a laser pointer on the board to point something out, Leavitt will come out with a bigger laser pointer and block Barnett's out.

Advertisement
Back