Leavitt To FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s gonna be amazing to watch Taggart make these really great hires but still fail.

Just shows how awful he is as a head coach. There’s no savin’ him.

Taggart didn’t make the hire. It was imposed upon him, although he’s tight with Leavitt.

I think JL as an analyst will be phenomenal... I actually feel sorry for Taggart. Who the fvck thinks a turnover purse is a good idea? The dude is toast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Friend who played for him said he was in his dog house because he wouldn’t rush back from a torn acl. Dudes nuts.

Still a good coach. Said the biggest difference between him and Holtz were the practices. Full contact, full go every **** day. Felt like they wore down at the end of the year not having much depth at USF

I had a couple homies / teammate that played as well . They balled out during his his tenure years. When USF was rank in the top 7 one time. I heard a lot of crazy stories from them . He's a solid hire no lie but with some loose strings attached. Great Defensive mind been in the game for awhile came from Legendary Head Coach Bill Snyder cloth. I wanted him for DC when Golden was HC at the time but of course he stayed with Doritos. Funny story I had took a recruiting visit once and this man was cussing in font of the recruits parents like it was no f*** given lol. The look on their faces mann lol I still remember it.

doesn't the "analyst" tag allow you to still coach without having to count him towards your coach numbers? Saban hires unemployed head coaches as "analysts" all the time. I bet Leavitt will be more than just handing spread sheets to the DC.

Advertisement
After this move, I'm beginning to think he might hang on a little longer than we think. FSU is putting some money behind him, and this is the ACC after all. We'll see.

From what I hear Willie Urkel buyout is outrageous ! I think this is a strategy move by the boosters to roll him in They actually wanted Jim Leavitt as HC for awhile but some board members and admin didn't approve the go ahead because of his past . This was the time when everything was going down with the some of the female students get assaulted by FSU players. So it was bad timing.

Was Leavitt another unemployed Gawd?
Yep. Kinda like the guy who's about to win his second national championship in a row. Actually, that guy went a couple offseasons with no one wanting him.

Leavitt is still a legit football mind who makes their defense better. Even in an analyst role. Guy was making close to 2 mill a season at Oregon for a reason, and then he got a fat buyout bc he and Mario were **** measuring. I'm positive he was offered DC gigs, but held out for a HC position like Fedora. He's probably coming back to FSU bc his wife is driving him crazy and as a favor to Taggart.

But everywhere this dude has gone the defense has improved, including his little stop in the NFL. Period. Meanwhile, the guys who we should have as analysts (and even that is debatable) have Co-Defensive Coordinator Titles.

Yes, Willie is still a cornball who was about 2 minutes away from potentially being fired this weekend, but at least he recognizes his team's weak spots and is still working to improve his team instead of some "trust the process" BS.

Diaz is 2 games into his tenure and hasn't "done anything" so now FSU is "running circles around us". This is the same FSU team that almost just lost to ULM. You can't possibly be this stupid.
Also, same FSU team Miami had to come from behind to beat at home, would not discount them

Advertisement
Back