Leach to FSU?

I don't give a **** about Hal Mumme and I’m sorry that I attributed the Air Raid offense to Leach. My point is Leach may be good with the offense but he just allowed a mediocre opponent to score 32 points in the 4th quarter and beat him.
Then you and I agree. He’s a corch.

Advertisement
Has Leach EVER coached at a championship contending program like Miami, bama or Ohio state? No he hasn't, which is why I dont understand all the " LEACH AINT NEVER WON NOTHIN' nonsense as if Texas Tech and Wazzu are known for playing for ships! I know Wazzu played Michigan in the Rose bowl over 20 years ago, but that was OVER 20 YEARS AGO!

They’ve played in the rose bowl a few times. Has leach ever beaten his rival? Nope. PAC 12 was very very down last year and he could only manage a tie for the conference.

Has Leach EVER coached at a championship contending program like Miami, bama or Ohio state? No he hasn't, which is why I dont understand all the " LEACH AINT NEVER WON NOTHIN' nonsense as if Texas Tech and Wazzu are known for playing for ships! I know Wazzu played Michigan in the Rose bowl over 20 years ago, but that was OVER 20 YEARS AGO!

Okay let’s lower the bar. How many times has he won his division or finished first in it? How many double digit win seasons does he have?

To be honest I don't know how leach would do at fsu.he could make a lot of noise there with sfla talent.question is who's egos are going to win leachs or the kids.

Advertisement
You didn’t read the article did you? Says clear as day that Mumme creates it but his disciples spread it. Al in your article
"Hal Mumme, left, helped found the Air Raid offense with Mike Leach in the 1990s at Kentucky"
that is under the picture of Mumme in the article .... but tell ya what .... you win ..... SMH

Okay let’s lower the bar. How many times has he won his division or finished first in it? How many double digit win seasons does he have?
Again, how many power 5 powerhouses has he coached at? How many conference titles did Kingsbury or the coach that Leach replaced at Wazzu win? We're not talking UF, fsu or Texas! We're talking Texas Tech and Washington state .

Again, how many power 5 powerhouses has he coached at? How many conference titles did Kingsbury or the coach that Leach replaced at Wazzu win? We're not talking UF, fsu or Texas! We're talking Texas Tech and Washington state .

So because he replaced other ****** coaches by default he’s a good coach?

Unique offensive mind. But, he would have to change his entire approach to defense in order to Compete at championship level.

Advertisement
Question is can leach make fsu competitive.he might not have won any championships but Texas tech and wazzo perennial doormats were competitive under leach.in the big 12 his teams did give Texas and ou in their good years some fits.

"Hal Mumme, left, helped found the Air Raid offense with Mike Leach in the 1990s at Kentucky"
that is under the picture of Mumme in the article .... but tell ya what .... you win ..... SMH
From your article......
Mumme is recognized by most as the founder of the Air Raid. He says that’s accurate. “I did it in places that nobody noticed.” But his disciples are the ones responsible for growing the brand, and none have been more dedicated than Washington State’s Mike Leach.

And since you don’t know chit mumme brought it to Valdosta St in the early 90s. I believe he won a couple of DII titles there. Then he went to Kentucky.

I find it funny you didn’t read your own article you tried to post to be the smart guy. I know I won cause your own article proved me right. Stick to posting gifs. You’re better at that

Please God let this happen 🙏🏾

Leach HATES recruiting & doesn't believe in running the football or playing Defense, that's a Godsend for Miami.

You guys are selling way too high on Leach, he's a phenomenal offensive mind but he is NOT a championship caliber coach. He cares nothing about Defense & has no desire to recruit at a high level.

FSU's success is 100% contingent on having a great run game & great recruiting, the two things Leach has no time for lol.

We might be in trouble if one of Leach's disciples like Josh Heupel got hired there because he's taken the passing concepts from the Air Raid & mixed with a legit run scheme, just like Lincoln Riley.

You guys that are concerned about him going there are just focusing way too hard on the passing aspect of Leach & not looking at the full picture.

Look at the losses he's had at Wash St, whenever they play UW (you know a team with a Good Defense) that elite Offense of his disappears. Go check that 2017 season, Wazzu got STOMPED by Cal, AZ, UW & Mich St. In 2016, they lost to Eastern Washington (FCS) & Boise St, plus their annual loss to UW. In 2015, they lost to Portland St (FCS), Standord, Cal & guess who... UW.

Mike Leach isn't gonna change his stripes this late in his career if he goes to FSU, he's NEVER cared about Defense, running the football or recruiting, he just wants to coach & throw the ball 60-70 times a game lol.

This would be a MAJOR win for Miami, his Offense wouldn't be able to deal with our Defensive pass rush, it would be Wazzu vs UW all over again every year.

Advertisement
Please God let this happen 🙏🏾

Leach HATES recruiting & doesn't believe in running the football or playing Defense, that's a Godsend for Miami.

You guys are selling way too high on Leach, he's a phenomenal offensive mind but he is NOT a championship caliber coach. He cares nothing about Defense & has no desire to recruit at a high level.

FSU's success is 100% contingent on having a great run game & great recruiting, the two things Leach has no time for lol.

We might be in trouble if one of Leach's disciples like Josh Heupel got hired there because he's taken the passing concepts from the Air Raid & mixed with a legit run scheme as well, just like Lincoln Riley.

You guys that are concerned about him going there are just focusing way too hard on the passing aspect of Leach & not looking at the full picture.

Look at the losses he's had at Wash St, whenever they play UW (you know a team with a Good Defense) that elite Offense of his disappears. Go check that 2017 season, Wazzu got STOMPED by Cal, AZ, UW & Mich St. In 2016, they lost to Eastern Washington (FCS) & Boise St, plus their annual loss to UW. In 2015, they lost to Portland St (FCS), Standord, Cal & guess who... UW.

Mike Leach isn't gonna change his stripes this late in his career if he goes to FSU, he's NEVER cared about Defense, running the football or recruiting, he just wants to coach & throw the ball 60-70 times a game lol.

This would be a MAJOR win for Miami, his Offense wouldn't be able to deal with our Defensive pass rush, it would be Wazzu vs UW all over again every year.
Complete facts

Glad u said it cause they worship him here. Hes garbage like Chip and that **** dont work here

If u dont recruit at the big three you wont succeed

Advertisement
Leach is Diaz but on offense lol so people want the same thing. They want MD fired but they want to gire the same type of HC lol makes sense

Advertisement
Back